10

Third person POV

From what happened earlier until they left the house, the atmosphere between Jennie and Lisa became very awkward but they manage to be professional and civil with each other when they had to interact in front of  the kids.

Jennie asked Lisa to stop by her work to sign some important documents and took Lucas with her to her office while Lisa and their two daughters were left in the car.

After she signed everything she gave instructions to Hoyeon on her remaining jobs because she would be gone for a few days. While she was busy putting things away she noticed that Lucas was quiet on one side which was very unusual for him.

When he's here in my office he often asks about what I'm doing but now or how can he help me. why is he silent? Jennie asked herself

"Hey, is there a problem?" She bent down to look at her son in the eye.

"if you are only doing this for us to make us happy mommy please don't continue, I don't want you to be unhappy just because we want to be with dada. I know you said you will try to fix it but why do you have to insist if you don't feel comfortable with each other?" Jennie sighed as she thought that her son was so observant that he noticed something was happening even though they were trying to be civil.

"listen. yes, I'm doing this for you and your sisters, but it doesn't mean that it's only for you. Honey, I love your Dada, okay? there are things we just need to adjust for now because there are a lot of misunderstandings, but we can talk about that ."
Jennie explained.

"I just don't want you to insist and then we'll go back to the way we were before. I'm afraid that I might witness it ag" Jennie didn't let her son finish what he was about to say, she cut him off with a kiss.

"that will never happen again, honey. I won't allow it to happen again. We learn from it and we're trying our best to be better this time. All I want you to do is to cherish every moment and don't think about things that haven't happened yet, yeah?"

"but I"

"no more buts, I promise if we really can't fix it, we won't force it, but for now, let us fix the messes that me and your dada should fix." Jennie smiled at him and he did nothing but agree with his mother.

When they left the building, Lucas immediately ran to get into the car with Jennie following him, but when Jennie was about to open the car, she turned around when she heard his boss calling her.

" hi! I didn't know you were coming here." he said casually.

you don't need to know. that's what Jennie wanted to say but of course she didn't say that.

"I just signed some important documents and we will leave sir." She politely replied.

Lisa on the other hand is holding back her jealousy and irritation while listening to the conversation of her wife and her boss, she planted in her mind that she will not speak because maybe some stupid word will come out of her mouth.

" Aren't you going to have a hard time? It's just you and the kids."

fuck off bro i'm here. Lisa mumbled to herself, she wanted to open the car window so he would know that he was inside but she didn't want to add to Jennie's annoyance with her.

" I can handle my children alone." Lisa leaned back in her seat when she heard what Jennie said, she couldn't deny to herself that she was hurt that Jennie didn't say she was with him.

"Is that so? I don't have any bad intention of saying that, I'm just concerned, so enjoy your vacation Jennie." his boss smiled.

"thank you for the concern sir, but my WIFE is with me to help  me take care of OUR KIDS." Jennie doesn't know why but she has a feeling that she needs to emphasize every word to let him know that Lisa is with them or maybe she wants her boss to stop bothering her.

On the other hand, Lisa felt a sense of security when she heard what Jennie said.

"ohh okay. sorry I din't know." Taehyung was clearly confused but he didn't dare to ask anymore, for him the way Jennie  emphasizing the word WIFE and OUR KIDS was enough for him to stopped asking.

He already had an instinct about the woman he saw the other day because it was obvious that she resembled Jennie's eldest son, Lucas, but when Jennie herself said that she had a wife, she proved that that thought was true.

"It's okay sir, no need to apologize, we have to leave." Jennie mumbled politely and that's when Lisa came out to open the door for her wife.

When she closed the door she gave Taehyung a faint smile as he read in his reaction that only confusion flashed, nothing else.

"Thank you for giving Jennie a leave." She said calmly turning Taehyung back from his little world.

"she deserves it." he smiled before patting Lisa's shoulder, he is smiling while walking towards the building but there's a lot of questions running in through his mind. His intentions with Jennie are clear and he has no hidden agenda, but now that he knows the situation, he won't dare to destroy it.

I think my first impression of him was wrong, his not as bad as I thought. Lisa shook her head before getting into the car.

"thank you." Lisa said when she entered the car, which confused Jennie.

" what for?" She asked as she handed Lea the opened biscuit.

" for acknowledging me as your wife." A faint smile appeared on Jennie's lips.

It softened her heart knowing that Lisa appreciated it even though it's Just normal for her to acknowledge Lisa, because that's the truth.

"I'm really your wife, aren't I?  right kids ?" Jennie asked innocently, cheering up their children who were quietly listening to their conversation.

"Are you two are wife? but I don't see you kissing each other?" their youngest asked innocently, she looked so confused.

"right since dada came we haven't seen you kiss." Lian added while Lucas silently observing the situation.

Jennie giggled at her daughter's innocence and Lisa didn't know how to enter the conversation because her sharp tongue might make a mistake and spoil the atmosphere.

"is it?" Jennie mumbled as she pretended to think before she touched both of Lisa's cheeks and gave Lisa a peck on the lips which surprised her wife. She doesn't know where she got the courage to do that but she likes what he did.

"Did you see it?" She looked at the children behind after their lips parted.

"yeeyyy mommy is pregnant." The youngest girls shouted that made  lucas smile.

"No!!! don't you dare to add one more, why would you add more if you already have three?" Lian rolled her eyes.

Jennie and Lisa looked at each other and both giggled at Lian's attitude.

"Oops no one is pregnant here. okay daddy let's go. We're going to Seoul yey ." Jennie said playfully bringing Lisa back from her little  dream state.

"Focus." Jennie smiled staring at her wife lovingly that made Lisa so happy.

"I love you." She mouthed to Jennie.

"I love you " Jennie mouthed back to her.

"okay it's going to be a long drive, buckle up." Lisa announced cheerfully, obviously in a good mood.