14

Third Person POV

"mommy dada." Lea cried loudly when she woke up and noticed that her parents were not with her also the reason her sister woke up.

"Lea can you please keep quiet." Lian was irritated because her sleep was being disturbed by her sister.

"why am I here? mommy dada." She continued screaming because she remembered that she slept in her parents' room but what she didn't know was that Lisa moved her back to her room when she was asleep.

"Uargg i hate you."
Lian did nothing but leave the room and go to her parents' room because her sister didn't want to stop crying.

She entered her parents' room and immediately crawled into bed and got under the blanket next to her mom, only then did she notice that her mom was not wearing any clothes and she had many red marks all over her body, which made her frown in confusion.

After Lisa finished cleaning herself and got dressed, she immediately came out of the bathroom and her eyes widened when she saw one of her daughter is in the bed confusedly staring at her mother's naked body.

Fuck Lisa your daughter almost saw you naked, she mumbled to herself thinking of the embarassment  she would feel as she explain to her daughter why she has a long meat in the middle of her legs if she didn't get up early and change her clothes.

"baby, what are you doing here?" Lisa said lowly trying her best not to wake up her wife, bringing her daughter back from her confused thoughts.

Lisa covered Jennie's body with a blanket before she lifted her daughter out of the room, only then did she hear her youngest crying. She went to the room where her two princesses slept. "Dada, I don't like it here, lea makes a lot of noise it irritates me." Lian complained covering her two ears with her palm.

"Is this the reason why you come to our room?"  Lisa asked and her daughter nodded.

"Baby you should comfort your little sister." Lisa mumbled softly and kissed her daughter before she put her down on the bed.

She approached her youngest wiping away her nonstop tears. "Why is my baby crying?" She asked her youngest.

"but I'm still sleepy dada, she's always like that." Lian complained before she went inside  the blanket when her sister fell silent  she tried to go back to sleep ignoring her younger sister.

"Dada, why am I here? I remember I was there in the room last night, is that a dream?." She pouted.

No you're not dreaming sweetie, I moved you here because your mom and I can't move freely when you are there, your sleep might be disturbed because of your mommy's excessive loudness. that's what Lisa had in mind but she never said it.

"Because this is where your room is?" Lisa said not sure if she said the right thing to comfort her daughter.

"but I want to sleep next to you" she pouted.

"okay, sorry next time I won't move you back to your room." Lisa kissed her forehead.

"promise?" Lisa giggles at her daughter's cuteness

"Promise, how about you brush your teeth and wash your face then come to my room, I'll just wake up mommy and we'll have breakfast with grandpa and grandma." Lisa smiled and when Lea nodded, she immediately kissed the sleeping Lian before returning to their room to wake up her wife.