24

Jennie's POV

"how was it?" I asked my son when we were in the car.

"I feel better mommy, thank you and dad for thinking of something that will be good for me." he looks so grateful.

"No parent wants their children to suffer. Sometimes we make mistakes and fail unintentionally, but one thing is for sure, we love you." I caressed his hair, he touched my face admiringly and he kissed me.

"I'm sorry if I always make you worry mommy, I promise to cooperate with my therapist so that I can be totally okay." he smiled before hugging me around the waist.

"Ma'am, where are we going, ma'am?" the driver politely interrupts us.

"Mommy can we stop by dada's office before we go home? Please" Lucas begged.

"Let's go to Lisa's office." I ordered the driver and I smiled at the thought that I would see her so I didn't think twice, sometimes I couldn't understand why I always wanted to see her. Her beautiful face and her addictive scent that I've been craving for the past few days

Today is Lucas's first session with his psychiatrist and I was happy that his response was good. I talked to his doctor before we left and he said that Lucas's emotions are so deep but he is good at listening and willing to cooperate so things went quickly at their session.

It's been more than a week since Lisa and I talked, and I feel lighter than usual now that we've all become more open to each other, which is good for us because that's the problem I had with her before. I mean we always exchanged conversations but when it came to complicated situations he didn't want to honor my opinion which annoyed me then, but somehow I understand why she is doing that .

I took my phone and decided to send her a message.

To my monkey daddy 🙈

daddy, we are done with Lucas's therapy, he said he wants to see you before we go home, we are on our way.

I put Lucas on my lap when I noticed that he fell asleep. this child really fell asleep anywhere and anytime he wanted . I was giggling while stroking his hair when my phone suddenly notified me.

From my monkey daddy 🙈

oh God!!  thank you mommy I really need you here because work has drained my energy . I love you.😘😘

I smiled but I didn't even bother to reply.

We arrived at the building and I really liked how the workers welcomed us every time me and my kids were here and of course I returned the greeting they deserved. We went directly to the private elevator and when we arrived at Lisa's office she immediately stopped what she was doing and she approached lucas.

"how was your first session oppa?" She asked his son in the softest way she could.

"my doctor said i did great dada." he said enthusiastically as he gave his dad a happy smile.

" Good to know that. I'm so proud of you son." Lisa pecked his lips and hugged him.

This kind of interaction of Lisa with our son softened my heart which made me fall in love with her even more.

"thank you dada I love you." Lucas replied.

"I love you more son, dada will try to be with you in your next session." Lisa patted her son's head before turning her attention to me.

She hugged me tightly. "Hug me tight mommy please I'm so tired." She whispered into my neck.

I saw the beautiful smile on Lucas' lips as he watched us.

"We won't be long, for sure our two princesses are waiting for me at home." I hugged her tightly as she asked.

"Son, can you grow up quickly, so that dada can retire and then I will stay at home with your mommy."

"don't worry dad, I will try to accelerate myself again so I can graduate before I turn 18." Our son responded proudly, making me and Lisa giggle.

"Is everything okay? Did you eat your lunch on time" I asked her.

She broke the hug and kissed me on the lips. "Of course i did, How can I forget if my beautiful and only wife constantly reminds me to eat? About my day, as long as I'm with you, I'm fine, my love." She mumbled as our lips parted.

"we're always here for you daddy, don't strain yourself too much I'll give you a full body massage later." I caressed her face and I erased her frown brow with my thumb.

"Thank you mommy, you're the best." she softly mumbled.

"Are you okay already? We have to go home." she pouted but she smiled when I kissed her.

"Fine, I can't do anything because I know that I have a lot of  competitors in your attention, for sure the two are fighting at home now" she giggled.

"You know them, you know you can't leave them for long." I rolled my eyes.

"okay okay." She agreed, she let go of me and came to his son.

"Dada loves you so much, you know that, right?" She asked Lucas.

" The same as  you love mommy and my sisters?" lisa caressed his cheek and kissed him .

"Yup, I love all of you equally." Lucas smiled and hugged Lisa.

We both agreed that we should focus on Lucas, we always thought he was so mature that he is fine without us giving him much attention that we forgot that he is also just a kid who needs to be focused on.

It's good that we noticed his strange behavior so we took action sooner and discovered that his trauma was severe.

Lisa was very attentive, she always made sure that she had time to talk to Lucas before he went to sleep, talking about the things that Lucas couldn't tell me.

"see you later dada" he broke the hug.

Lisa approached me and hugged me tightly before she let us go.

I smiled at Lisa's employees outside her office on the way to the elevator, some of them were handing out chocolates to Lucas, who was graciously thanked by my son.

Even though Lisa treats them coldly, I really know that their admiration for my children, especially Lucas, is genuine.

I just smile thinking that our presence can really balance the atmosphere here at Lisa's company.

We were waiting in the elevator when Lisa's office door suddenly opened. "Mommy, I'll be home early, I love you, be careful when you get home. Son, I love you." She shouted, she didn't wait for us to respond and immediately closed the door that made me giggle along with the employees.

"She's really my eldest child, guys." I joked with them before we entered the elevator.

"she becomes a baby and she is not a monster when you are here mrs kim please be careful, bye lucas." Lisa's secretary said making the other employees in their department laugh.

"thank you, please look after my eldest." I chuckled before the elevator finally closed.