16

I was about to scream the word surprised but I was stunned when I saw the scene that welcomed me when I opened the door of Lisa's office but I immediately composed myself.

She looked terrified to see me as if she didn't really expect my arrival she tried to get up from the top of half naked women lying on top of her table.

" what a peasant surprise for me, my love? So is this what makes you feel busy while you're away with me and the kids? I plan to surprise you, but it seems like I'm the one surprised," I tried to smile hiding the pain i am feeling.

"let me explain" she approached me obviously very scared I gently held her shoulder and I used my knee on the part where her penis was and I felt  satisfied when she writhed in pain  I slapped her hard before finally leaving her office.

and it's just a joke.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

Lisa's POV

I don't know why but I've been feeling weird since earlier.

Do you know that feeling when you wake up and your chest is pounding so hard and you don't know if you're nervous or excited?

That's what I've been feeling since a while ago that I decided to go to the office earlier than usual to make myself  distracted  because I can't disturb Jennie at that time, for sure she's still sleeping.

She informed me  that she bonded with the kids yesterday, I fell asleep waiting for her to update and it's unusual that I didn't receive any updates from her when I woke up, maybe that's the reason why I feel different when I wake up in the morning that i just ignore.

I'm annoyed by the time difference, the type that i already need to rest while they  just arrived home from school and office.

"Mrs Manoban, here is the breakfast you ordered." my secretary put the food on the coffee table before leaving.

Everyone here is used to my cold personality so they don't mind if I don't speak or respond most of the time unless I have something important to say.

I was so engrossed in what I was doing that I heard the sound of my stomach grumbling and then I noticed that it was nine o'clock. I left what I was doing and I looked at the food left by my secretary for i think an hour ago and i don't feel like eating cold food right now so I thought of going down to the lobby to eat at one of the restaurants there.

When I went out the door I noticed  my employees suddenly changed their behavior, I ignored them and went directly to the private elevator that was exclusive to me because I'm used to them getting busy when they see me, I don't like that kind of behavior but I'm too lazy and hungry to talk right now.

I got to the lobby and frowned when I saw that some of my employees had piled up, obviously not noticing my presence. so this is what they are doing here at this time? The times when I don't usually come down.

I approached where they were talking and I noticed how the receptionist's eyes widened when they saw me but I signaled them to be quiet.

"We are very lucky that at this time we will not be able to see the cold face of Mrs. Manoban. God i'm thinking how stressful the employees in her department every day when they breathe the same air that a dragon breathes all day long." She chuckled.

I know that they don't like the way i handle myself in front of everyone here and i'm aware about the gossip that most of them call me dragon it's just weird to hear it personally.

"I wonder where Mrs. Manoban? I'm not talking about the CEO, I'm talking about her wife, Mam Jennie. I haven't seen her for a long time already. Do you know that if she's here, everyone here feels like she's an angel who can change the mood of the boss? from being a dragon to a gentle sheep." The three of them laugh.

Hearing Jennie's name reminded me that maybe she is already  awake at this time so I can call her but i think i need to eat first.

I clear my throat to get their attention and one of the most satisfying reactions is seeing the fear on their faces when they notice my presence.

"If you have nothing else to do but gossip, you can make your resignation and I need it on my table as soon as possible." I announced coldly I secretly smirked when I saw that the three of them almost fell because of their extremely pale faces.

"Relax my love . It's too early to be mad." I was stunned when I heard the voice.

Wait, am I that hungry and I miss her so much that I can hear her voice? I asked myself

"dada." I came back from my thoughts when I heard the shrill voice  of my son and daughter and my eyes widened when I saw Lian and Lucas running towards me while my wife was carrying our youngest.

"oh my God" I welcomed them both with hugs I can't believe they are here now.

I broke the hug and kissed both of them and walked towards my Wife.
" She felt worse during the flight and fell asleep."  She smiled as I took our youngest in her arms before hugging her.

"my God I miss you." my eyes  watered at emotions that I can't explain, I'm so happy.

" ahhhhhh I can't breathe." our youngest complained sleepily. I inhaled my wife's beautiful scent that I miss so much before I let go of the hug and kissed my daughter.

"Hey sleepyhead." I whispered to her and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Dada?" She smiled sleepily and immediately put her head back on my shoulder and went back to sleep.

"so you really plan to surprise me , the reason why you acted like that yesterday?" She hugged my waist, I noticed Lucas was already sitting on the sofa in the lobby and Lian was checking the employees I was talking to a while ago who until now had fear still on their faces.

"Are you robots? why aren't you moving?" I giggled at my daughter's cuteness.

" I really dreamed that you cheated on me but we also plan to surprise you." She grabs back my attention, I peck Jennie on the lips.

" come on, i will never do that." I mumbled confidently as i can't stop myself from pecking her lips.

"Dada, why won't they talk?" We returned from our own world because of Lian's question. "What did you do to them?" Jennie whispered.

"Go back to your work, be thankful and my family is here, I'll ignore your gossiping during work hours for now, but next time I catch you, I won't hesitate to fire all of you" I told them they bowed before hurrying to leave in front of us.

" the people who work here are weird." Lian mumbled before she moved to Lucas's side and got busy with her doll.

"nothing, I just caught them in the act of gossiping during work hours by the way, what time did you arrive?" I asked her before I pulled her to sit on the sofa  because my hands felt numb from carrying my sleeping princess.

"The plane landed at 8 am  but we got out of the airport around 8:30. We came here directly because I knew you had already left the house." She hugged me around the waist ignoring the sneaky looks of the employees.

"Is this for good or will you go back there?" I'm confused because I know Lucas still has school, the two girls are okay because they're in preschool.

"for good,  don't worry I've taken care of everything if you're thinking about the kids." She gave me a peck on the lips.

I don't know but I'm so happy right now that I don't know how to express it. "Thank you, you made me so happy now that you are here." I kissed her again.

"I think we need to eat breakfast and we'll just be there in my office as much as I want to, I don't want to give a good show of our affection to my employees." we both giggled.