5

(present time)

Lisa's POV

"hi!! want to have fun tonight?" I smirked at her.

Here you go again, as usual a beautiful woman approached me  ready to spread her legs so I could fuck her.

"Sorry!!  I was just an ass hole once in my life, but cheating is not my thing, I'm a married woman." I answered casually as I sipped the alcohol I was holding.

"Faithful huh, impressive." She sat next to me and ordered her drink. I ignored her but when I felt her hand crawling on my thigh that's when i lost my patience, I immediately stopped her.

"I told you I'm a married woman, try to do that again, I won't think you're a woman and I'll break your arm." I paid for my drink and immediately left that place and went back to the hotel I was staying in.

I want to sleep hoping that my family would visit me again in a dream, even if only in a dream, we would be happy together.

I miss my family it's been two years since Jennie moved away with our Kids, i miss them. I know where they are, I miss my kids so much but I'm cowardly and scared at the same time.

I want to be with them but i don't know what face i will show to my wife. I hurt her. I didn't mean to but I hurt her. Oh God knows how much I regret it but to this day I am still crushed every time I remember the fear of her in her expression and how our kids cried when that incident happened.

I let them go at that time because I felt stupid that I hurt my wife, I don't know if I deserve to be called her wife, I'm ashamed of myself and I'm tired.

I smiled as i'm trying to make a beautiful scenario in my mind.

I was with them and we were happy, I was playing with the kids while my wife was busy preparing our snacks, then she came to me and snuggled in my arms she purposely  teased the kids and our kids would complain that she was stealing my attention.

This is what I always do, I create happy scenarios in my imagination until I fall into a deep sleep.

______________________________________

I am here in Seoul to visit another branch of our hotel. I plan to go to Busan tomorrow to check my family without them knowing.

Yes, I know where they are.  I always visit them but I just look at them from afar, it's been 2 years but until now I still don't have the courage to face them.

I was walking towards the hotel when a running  kid bumped into me. I tried to avoid him but the walking path was so small that he still bumped into me .

I was about to ask him if he was ok but my body froze when I recognized who he was. "da?" he said in surprised as he threw himself at me as if he didn't want to let me go.

I also hugged him very tight. " God thank you" i mumbled to myself.

My eyes watered with so much happiness for two years, that i just looked at them from afar now I'm hugging him. My Lucas .

I broke the hug and I bent down to match his height and I kissed his forehead before I wiped his tears. "why are you here, who is with you?" I asked him.

"I'm lost Dada, the reason why I'm running is because I'm chasing the bus we're riding."  He was still crying.

" What do you mean?" I am confused. Why is he chasing the bus?

"Our whole class had a tour at the kids museum here in Seoul. When we left the museum, I saw an ice cream store. I want to buy it but when I turned back the bus that we were riding  had already left." he explained.