18

Jennie's POV

I was very confused when i noticed that we took a different way from our house, but because I was tired, I chose to relax all the way.

It was late when we arrived at the house where Lisa took us because we had dinner outside.

I had just finished putting our youngest to sleep in own room.
Yes, I was surprised that this house is ours, I was also surprised that when we got here the room of our kids was ready and about Lian's complained? Lisa gave it to her.

She was very happy that she now had her own room and because Lea was also overwhelmed with her princess designed room, she didn't insist on sleeping in our room anymore, which is an advantage for my wife and I because we are free to do what we want without being disturbed, but I don't think I can do one more round tonight.

God, I'm really getting old and I'm too tired from one round that was done in Lisa's office or maybe because of our long flight? Yeah I'm confident that my stamina is strong, maybe I'm just really tired.

I closed Lea's door and I smiled when Lisa also came out of Lian's room.

"I just checked Lucas's room, he's already sleeping." She mumbled.

I hugged her around her waist and we carefully went down the stairs in that position. "How do you like our new house?"  She asked as we settled ourselves on our bed.

" it's just plain but don't worry I'll transform this home into simple but elegant. " I mumbled.

the house is really nice, the design of the children's rooms is nice, but our room and the rest of the house are too plain, maybe because we are supposed to be here next month so the interior of the house is not yet fully finished?

"Actually, I didn't really let them touch our bedroom and other parts of the house other than the kids room, because I want the interior of the house to be according to your wishes, I want you to be comfortable so that you can feel it is yours."  I looked at her in surprise.

She knows that I like to design the interior of the house and I can't help but be soft on her intention to have me do the interior of our new house.

"Thank you for always including me in everything daddy." I pecked her lips and i returned my head to the crook of her neck. "But why aren't we in our old house?" I was confused because I expected that we would still be living there.

"Why don't you like our new house?" I feel her kiss on my head.

"I like it , maybe I'm just confused?" I shrugged.

"to be honest, I want to start again. I want to take the opportunity and a new chance that fate has given us to start over and forget the bad things that happened in the past, and I think that staying in that house will only remind us of the bad memory that happened." I was surprised by how she was molded by the experience that happened in our family.

somehow I see some good results of our separation, which has lessened the amount of my guilt.

"Do you know how grateful I am that you never disappeared from my life?" I genuinely asked her.

"I feel the same way honey. I'm so grateful that i have you" I looked up and she planted a kiss on my cheek, she pulled me and because of how fast it happened, I was surprised that I am already comfortable lying on her top.

I miss this feeling of being with the only person who completes my life. I only feel this contentment when i'm with her.

I love her so much that like our children, I can do everything just for her.I didn't regret that I improved the management of my company then, I didn't regret that I robbed Lisa's investors because I did it on purpose and I succeeded. The only regret is that I neglected being a mother and being my wife because of a decision that I knew was right, but what was wrong is how my execution affected my family.

" what are you thinking? "
she snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I'm just thinking about how I can make the interior of our new house beautiful." I hugged her tightly, I was afraid that if I didn't hug her tight enough, she would disappear.I don't know if I can handle losing her again.
I just look brave but I can't bear to encounter another blow of fate.

"you can do whatever you want." She also hugged me tightly.

"Our room is spacious. I'll go to the furniture shop tomorrow. I think when we need a sofa here to occupy the space, I'll put it there in front of the television." I suggest.

"That's right, buy one that's as wide as the couch in my office." I looked at her and she grinned like an idiot.

"Are you perhaps hoping that you will take another round with me tonight?" I questioned her.

"I didn't say anything but if there's a chance why not." he shrugged.

"you wish." I rolled my eyes and tried to get out of her embrace but she was so strong that she pulled me back to lie on her chest.

"I'm just teasing you honey, I know you're tired, but let us stay in this position for a while, i really miss you." She said calmly then I let myself melt in her arms.

"What if I tell you that I don't really take pills?" I tried to tease her.

"seriously?" she sounds puzzled. " I mean, it's okay for me to bless us with another baby, but didn't we talk about th" I cut him off with a kiss.

"I'm just teasing you, but if the baby manages to get through the pills, we'll be happy, right?" I know that the pills are still not safe so it is better that we discuss the possibility and I think that the progress of our relationship is positive, so if we are blessed with one more why not ,right?

" of course if you want let's start making one now." She whispered.

"No!" I answered firmly which made her laugh.

"Okay fine, let's go to sleep." She pouted  as she carefully laid me down next to her as if I were the most fragile thing.

I felt her hand on my tummy. "Can I hold them until I sleep?" She grinned. " Please mommy."

sometimes I wonder if she is really my wife or my firstborn?

nah, maybe she acts like a kid sometimes but she's a daddy and wild most of the time.I giggle at my thoughts.

you're tired, jennie, don't give in to your wife's tactics, I reminded myself.

"just hold." I warned her because I know that if she does something, it's inevitable that I'll get carried away. She giggled and obediently nodded her head and I felt how her palm covered my other breast that made me feel a tingling sensation down there, but tried to calm myself so that she wouldn't feel that I was affected by the sudden interaction..

"good night mommy I love you and thank you for coming earlier than the expected day of your arrival." She kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you too daddy. Good night." I replied before closing my eyes.