25

Lisa's POV

After my wife and Lucas left earlier, I threw myself into work so that I could finish a lot of work before I went home early.

I drove home with the drinks I bought because my wife sent a message saying that she was surprised that Jisoo and Rosie came with their two-year-old son to go on vacation.

I don't have any communication with Jennie's friends, but when we meet I'm comfortable with them, especially Jisoo, when we're together it's like we're best friends.

"I'm home." I announced my presence and was greeted expectantly by my little princess.

"dada, aunt Jisoo and aunt Rosie's baby is so cute, can you and mommy make another baby, I want a baby boy" Lian mumbled, made me frowned.

as far as I remember, she doesn't want us to have a baby again.

" you want a baby brother?" I asked to be sure.

" yes! I have my own room now so it's okay to have a baby again." She happily replied.

"yes dada, please I want a baby that looks like a doll." added Lea.

"I can't promise that but we will try." I kissed them both.

Jennie and I really dream of having a big family because we are both only child, but the decision is still up to Jennie because if it's just me, I don't want to see her suffer from dealing with her emotions anymore, so if she doesn't want to, that's enough for me. We already have three and we are in our mid 30's I think it will be difficult for us to make another one.

We arrived in the living room and the cute baby who was being changed by Rosie welcomed me . My son came near and tiptoed to kiss me.

I was happy to notice that his aura was different in the last few weeks as if he was always carrying something heavy. I feel sorry for him, I am guilty.

if only I could turn back time. I mumbled to myself.

I came back from deep thought my wife kissed me. " the kids want a baby, what do you think?" Oh God she's teasing me.

"don't act like that honey you played a dangerous game as much as I want to do it now I don't want to be here in front of them."  I playfully whispered to her.

as a non-vocal person, it's very difficult for me to express my thoughts, so I'm often misinterpreted even though my intentions are not bad, so now I'm really working out my expressiveness with my wife because I think it's really the source of our misunderstanding.

I kissed her on the lips before I approached and hugged the two guests with their little angel.

" how is it being a first time parent ?" I asked  because I could only talk to them when they had face time with Jennie, and the last time I saw Rosie was when she handed me the divorce paper that I tore up.

"It's very hard to be pregnant and give birth, especially when your partner always tells you that you're just overreacting to the weird feelings you have." Rosie muttered as she glared at Jisoo.

"Bro, sorry but I will not side with you in that situation." I raised my hand to surrender.

Because God, I was able to witness Jennie's suffering during pregnancy and childbirth and because of that I developed all the insecurities about what I contributed to our family. I reached the point where I did everything to avoid her from stress and problems but everything got worse.

"don't worry, we're okay guys, sometimes she's just bringing back things that happened a long time ago." Jisoo shrugged.

"I'm always coming back because she always says she wants another baby, then when I said that she's the one to undergo the procedure to get pregnant, she doesn't want to." Rosie fired back which made me and my wife giggle.

They haven't really changed, you know they've been like this before, they're always fighting, sometimes I think they'll break up any time soon, but it's not happening.

" Right! Jisoo so you can also experience how to be pregnant."  Jennie said. I'm secretly laughing at the thought of her getting pregnant.

"I'm terrified of what you're saying Lisa, no top gets pregnant, bro shut up." She looks disgusted.

"You just like the idea of being the top, but we both know that I'm better, I make you scream when I do you." I couldn't help but laugh not only at Jisoo's embarrassed face but also at the confused faces of my children.

We continued teasing her when my daughter suddenly cut us off.

"why don't I have one like that." Lea asked curiously pointing to the baby's penis.

" Lea, because you are a girl and only a boy like me and some special people like dada have that. " his mature older brother enlightened her.

I'm really proud of my son, the way he accepts that I'm special warms my heart.

"but because of what girls have, we will also have so many penis in the future when we grow up straight. what does that mean, mommy?" We were surprised by Lian's words.

"Hey, who did you hear that from?" Jennie asked her calmly.

" Aunt Jisoo said that to me earlier." We looked at Jisoo who was smiling and making a peace sign.

"Jisoo can you please avoid saying nonsense to my children if you don't want me to ban you from talking to them." My wife threatened her and I really have no plans to side with her.

We all had dinner and let the kids go to bed early because we wanted to catch up with Jennie's friends who have also become close to me.

But before that, me and my wife accompany Lucas because his psychiatrist doctor advised Jennie earlier that it will help our son, if we talk to him about the things he was thinking  before he sleeps, so that he can avoid overthinking the things that are troubling his mind and we're surprised that everything he said was about me and his mom.

I was hurt because he was crying while he elaborated the fears he felt every time me and her mom were not okay. I felt like someone was stabbing me because I don't know how many years he has been carrying the weight in his heart.

Our catching up with our guests didn't happen because after Lucas went to sleep? Jennie and I entered our room, we were both emotional and heavy hearted, we just hugged each other, we didn't talk, but I know we both felt that we failed to protect our son from the suffering he was going through.