2.0: Rainbow Pumpkin Disaster Punch

March 20th, 2012

"All set?" Fred asked catching up to me as I made my way to the great hall alongside Theo, Lorenzo, Pansy, and Draco

"Of course." I smirked winking in his direction as George, Lee, Blaise, Mattheo, and Daphne fell into step with us.

"Do we even want to know what the two of you did?" Pansy asked nervously earning a laugh from me.

"I'll have you know that I was at mandatory quidditch study hall all afternoon. Ask Riddle if you don't believe me." Fred argued causing everyone to look over at Mattheo who nodded his head in agreement

"Both twins were." He shrugged

"What about you Jordan? Where were you?" Theo asked

"Double detention with Sprout." He admitted and as perusal the conversation was dropped. I'd never been caught so most people didn't actually believe I was capable of pulling off a prank. But in reality...I actually come up with a good 75% of the pranks we've been pulling recently.

"Yeah, I was referring to a gift he'd gotten for Ron." I shrugged although no one seemed concerned as we entered the great hall. It didn't bother me that I never got credit for my pranks because I knew once I started to get credit, I couldn't do them as often.

Besides it's not like I'm hurting anyone. I just put a color changing potion in the pumpkin juice. Soon everyone who drinks it will change color depending on their mood.

Similar to a muggle mood ring of sorts, but it's their whole body. The potion will only last a few hours and it has no lasting effects.

"Come on, let's go find our seats. I'm starving." Theo muttered pulling Draco and I into the Great Hall as our friends followed after us. The three gryffindors going over to their table while we sat at ours.

"Ok out with it." Draco whispered in my ear.

"Hmm?" I asked absentmindedly as I began to fill my plate with food.

"What did they get my innocent best friend into? Have those weasels corrupted you?" He asked nervously causing me to laugh so hard I almost fell over. Luckily Theo wrapped his arm around my waist as was able to keep me upright.

"No my love, the 'weasels' have not corrupted me. Infact I learned this prank from my father. We pulled it on my uncle a lot." I shrugged before reaching over and grabbing the cup of pumpkin juice Lorenzo was about to drink.

"Sorry Enzo, I wouldn't drink that today." I informed causing all of my friends eyes to widen

"Bloody hell..." Pansy gasped looking around when she saw people's skin beginning to change colors.

"WEASLEYS! JORDAN! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" McGonagal's voice boomed causing everyone to look over to the staff table just in time to see a yellow Dumbledore laughing at a bright red McGonagal.