0.9: I'm a Snake...Hiss Hiss...Bitch

"There you are!" I exclaimed when I finally found Draco and Theo sitting in a compartment with a group of kids I'd never met before.

"Emerald my love, you've come back for me!" Theo cheered and I laughed before sitting in the empty seat next to Draco. I was used to Theo's flirting, if you could even call it that. That's just how Theo was.

"Dottie, this is Pansy Parkinson, Lorenzo Berkshire, Blaise Zabini, Mattheo Riddle, and Daphne Greengrass. You guys this is Emerald Vablatsky." Draco happily introduced us all.

"Woah! Like the seer?" Blaise asked shocked an I nodded my head proudly.

"She's my grandmother."

"Blaise's mother is a huge fan of her." Pansy explained with a smirk

"Who isn't? Her story is legendary." Daphne pointed out but this was met with scoffs from Mattheo, Theodore, and Draco.

"Everyone knows those stories are made up. Right Dottie?" Draco asked, I was quick to agree because Nana didn't like talking about it. She hated that people made the story of her manipulation famous.

Many recounts were lies but the stories of Gods and wars were obviously true considering the God of mischief was my father but no one needed to know that yet. I had far to many goals and ambitions for that to be the center of my story at Hogwarts. I came here to make my own path and to hopefully learn about my mother's time here, I didn't want who my father was to overshadow that.

"My nana says people like to make her more interesting than she is. I still think her being a great seer is still pretty neat." I concluded before Mattheo began rambling about Hogwarts.

"Did you hear that Slytherins get single dorms in second year?" He asked

"No way, my mother never mentioned that." Blaise argued but Pansy was quick to nod her head.

"They changed it three years ago. Apparently the hat hasn't been put a whole lot of people in Slytherin these days. So we get single dorms." She shrugged

"I heard you can request them in first year if there's space." Draco added

"So you all think you'll be in Slytherin?" I asked confused and they all turned to look at me.

"You don't?" Daphne asked skeptically

"Oh I'm sure I will. My mother was a Hufflepuff though. But Nana says I'm ambitious enough for the whole family and she has no doubt it will be my house." I confessed but it really wasn't like it had been a secret. Just something they didn't know about me yet.

"We all come from long lines of Slytherins. It's kind of expected of us now. I'm sure my parents would drop dead if I was placed in a different house." Pansy spoke and the boys all nodded in agreement.

"Oh. But it's just a house isn't it? We are only 11 after all, it can't really determine the rest of our lives...right?" I asked confused as I looked at everyone around me.

"I suppose it depends on who your parents want you to be..."Draco sighed almost sadly.

"Anything from the trolly dears?" We all heard from the doorway and the somber mood we'd found ourselves in disappeared. All of us immediately pulled out coin pouches that held our money.