1.9:Girls Day... No Boys Allowed

Late February 2012

"So...how are things going with your crush on Mattheo?" Pansy asked Daphne with a smirk. We were having a much needed girls day in our dorm.

"Um...well sometimes I think he likes me too but then other times I'm not to sure. Like he'll save me a seat next to him in the great hall and he's always ready to help be with my studies. But then he'll call me a friend and flirt with other girls right in front of me." She sighed barely looking up from her focus on painting her nails perfectly.

"My mom says boys show girls they like them by buying them gifts and being nice. Matty gets you flowers all the time." Tracey said as she laid across my bed reading one of my magazines.

"Well maybe, but my nana says you should never like a man just because he's nice to you. Anything can be nice, doesn't mean you have to fall in love with it." I shrugged as I focused on braiding Pansy's hair.

"Hey, do you like Draco?" Tracey asked quickly changing the subject and I couldn't stop the laughter that fell from my lips.

"Oh goodness no. Not in that way, he's my best friend. Besides I've already promised myself to Theo." I joked rolling my eyes as I finished Pansy's hair.

"No but really

"No but really. Everyone is talking about it in our year. You two are always together, you basically share his dorm. You have shared custody of a cat.-"

"Tracey's right. You're married love." Pansy said with a sarcastic gasp as she placed her hands on her cheeks.

"Well we did have a wedding a few years ago." I shrugged nonchalantly but the conversation was cut short by a knock at the door.

"Yes?"

"There's some Gryffindor boy asking for Aphrodite outside the common room. Better hurry, he looks like he may pass out just being down here." The voice of Bethany a 7th year girl said from the other side of the door. I shrugged a quickly rushed to the common room.

"Oh look who finally decided to be done with girls day!" Theo cheered from the couch getting up to join me as I made my way of to the door.

"Oh hush. I was told someone was waiting outside for me." I smirked opening the door to see none other than Neville Longbottom, holding Dahlia no less.