1.7: The Best Way To Spread Christmas Cheer

December 25th, 2011

"Draco." I whispered shaking him awake with a smile. I was Christmas and it was almost noon. If he didn't wake up now we'd never have time to open presents before going into town with Nana later. The two of us agreed to spend the evening volunteering with Nana at the soup kitchens in town. We'd gone with her a few times in the past to read to the kids.

"Dottie...no!" He whined rolling over so his back was facing me. His hands pushing mine away when I continued to poke at him.

"But it's Christmas and we've got presents!" I exclaimed happily and he turned his head towards me.

"I got presents?" He asked confused as I tried to pull him out of bed.

"Yes! Come on!" I yelled now successfully getting him to follow me downstairs to the living room where Nana and Regulus sat. Both with a mug of tea in hand.

"There you two are! We were beginning to think we'd have to come wake you ourselves." Regulus joked winking in our direction as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh hush up. I'm sure you only just woke up yourself." I argued

"Nuh-uh! I-"

"Regulus and Aphrodite." Nana said sternly, putting a stop to our argument before it could even begin.

"Sorry Mum." Regulus muttered

"Sorry Nana." I sighed before going over to sit in front of the tree. I then looked over to see Draco was still standing on the steps. I silently waved him over with a reassuring smile, watching as he shared a look with Regulus before he came over and sat next to me.

Regulus then stood up and began passing all the gifts out. Some from close friends of Nana, some from him, the Malfoys(for Draco and I), but most were from nana.

She sat happily watching the three of us open our presents while she drank her tea.

Emerald from Cassandra⬇️:

•New Phone •Slytherin Top•Necklace •Bag•Bracelet (matches Draco's)•Water Cup

•New Phone
•Slytherin Top
•Necklace
•Bag
•Bracelet (matches Draco's)
•Water Cup

Draco from Cassandra⬇️: