Chapter 6.9: Facing the consequences.

Next morning,

In Y/n's room- 8 am,

Suga came to wake you up, but you were deeply asleep as you had only slept for 3-4 hours after staying up late at night.

Suga: (opening the curtains) "Y/n, get up. It's already 8 am."

You groaned from the sunlight streaming in through the windows and changed your position, barely registering his presence because you were so deeply asleep. Suga came closer to you.

Suga: (shaking your shoulder) "Come on, baby, wake up."

You: (mumbling) "Mmm... just five more minutes."

You turned away from him and covered yourself with the duvet. Suga felt that your body temperature was a bit higher than normal.

Suga: (touching your forehead) "Y/n? Are you feeling okay? You seem really tired."

You mumbled again, your words barely audible.

Suga: (scolding) "Y/n, tell me the truth. You stayed up late again, didn't you? You know you need to rest and have proper sleep. You still never listen. I know you must have been awake till 1 am."

Y/n: (thinking) "It's true I stayed up late, but now who will tell oppa that I was awake till 4 am."

You: (waking up) (sleepy voice) "Uh, no, not really. I just... couldn't fall asleep right away."

Suga: (sighing) "Well, make sure you get enough rest tonight. Now, come on, get up."

Suga went out of the room, and you tried to wake yourself up. Your head was throbbing with every movement. With a deep breath, you swung your legs over the side of the bed and stood up.

The room swayed slightly, and you steadied yourself with the help of the nightstand. Your eyes felt watery, and the headache seemed to intensify with each passing moment.

 Your eyes felt watery, and the headache seemed to intensify with each passing moment

With slow steps, you made your way to the bathroom. Leaning against the sink, you splashed cold water on your face and looked into the mirror while taking out your toothbrush.