Chapter 8.1: Do you have any idea what you've put my sister through?

In school,

Y/n's POV:

Y/n's POV:

My heart pounded as we walked through the school corridors. I couldn't shake the feeling that something serious was happening. Oppa's sudden change in his mood and then walking to the principal's office filled me with anxiety. What was going on?

In principal office,

As we approached the principal's office, my confusion only deepened

As we approached the principal's office, my confusion only deepened. The atmosphere was tense, and I felt a cold knot of dread forming in my stomach. The principal was looking stressed, he gestured for us to sit. Homeroom Teacher was also standing beside him.

I don't have any idea what's happening, did I do something wrong? Is that why Oppa is angry with me?

I glanced at Oppa, hoping for some clarity, but his expression was unreadable.

Principal: "Dr. Namjoon, we've identified the students involved and have summoned them here."

Namjoon: (voice cold) "Good. Let's get this over with."

My mind raced as I tried to piece together what was happening. The principal had called for a meeting with Namjoon Oppa and me, and now they were bringing in other students

A few minutes later, Sujin, Jiyeon, Bomi, and Mi-kyung entered the room. They looked nervous and avoided eye contact with both Oppa and me.

Principal: "Girls, do you know why you're here?"

Sujin: (hesitant) "We... we have an idea."

As they entered, I understood this had to be about the bullying, but the sudden intensity of the situation made my heart race even more.

Homeroom Teacher: "Why are we called here? What happened?"

Principal: "It's come to our attention that these all girls have been bullying Y/n."

Namjoon: (leaning forward, voice dangerously calm) "I want to hear it from them. (looking at Jiyeon) Tell me why did you do it?"

Jiyeon: (looking down) "We didn't mean to... it was just a joke."