Chapter 7.9: I am going home? Really?

Jungkook's nervous gesture didn't escape your notice. You tensed as your eyes flickered to the tray where the syringe lay. Your eyes widened as she saw the syringe, her body tensing up.

Y/n: "No, no, I can't do this. Please, I really can't."

Jin: "Baby, we understand you're scared. But this is important for your recovery. You're strong, and we're right here with you."

Jungkook stepped closer, your hands trembled as you tried to push the tray away,

Y/n: (pleading) "No, no more needles! I can't do it, I won't!"

Jungkook: (calm) "Baby please listen to us this is important for your recovery."

You shook your head, your breathing quickening with panic.

Y/n: "I don't care! I won't let you do this to me again!"

Jungkook exchanged a worried glance with Jin, knowing that convincing you was going to be a challenge. Jin took a step forward, speaking softly.

Jin: "Princess, please. We're only trying to help you get better. It'll be quick, I promise."

Your eyes darted between Jin, Jungkook, and the syringe, your heart racing with fear and defiance.

Jin could see the turmoil in your eyes and knew they needed to tread carefully. He took a deep breath,

Jin: (gentle) "Baby, we need you to trust us. We're going to do this together, okay? You're not alone in this."

Jungkook: "You're incredibly brave. We know you can do this."

Your fear turned into frustration, and you started to throw a tantrum, pushing the syringe away and shaking your head.

Y/n: "No, I won't do it! I hate needles, I hate hospitals, and I hate being sick!"

Jin and Jungkook exchanged a worried look, realizing that pushing you further might not be the best approach.

Jin: "Okay, You. It's okay. Let's not do the injection right now. It's late at night, you need to rest. Just try to sleep, okay? We'll talk about it later."

Y/n: "I can't sleep because it's paining!"

Jungkook: (concerned) "Is your head hurting? Is it unbearable?"

Y/n: (pointing at the IV needle) "This needle in my hand is hurting a lot, please remove it. You promised to remove it this afternoon."

Jin gave a done look and placing her hand back on bed.

Jin: "Princess, I understand. But removing the IV needle isn't the best option right now. Your body is still weak, and you need blood for now. Just try to sleep for a little while, we'll remove it in the morning, I promise."

Y/n: (whining) "But it's too much. I can't sleep like this."

Jungkook: (calm) "Baby, please try. Sleep will help you feel better."

Y/n: (pleading) "I can't! Every time I close my eyes, all I feel is this pain."

Jin: (firm) "Y/n, I understand it's difficult, but you have to try. Pain will go away soon."

Y/n: (pout) "I don't believe you. You're just saying that to make me stop complaining."

Jin: "No, I'm saying it because it's true. Please, trust me on this."

Y/n: "I don't trust you. You're just like everyone else, trying to force me to do things I don't want to do."

Jungkook: (running out of patience) "Y/n, don't test my patience now because I don't want to do this. But if you don't stop being stubborn, I'll give you the injection."