The perfect Gemstone | AZ Dads & Little Gem

Little: Gem
CGs: Impulse, Skizz & Tango

Prompt: after mcc, Gem Regresses after the high adrenaline event and searches for her CG impulse but ends up finding all three of the arizona dads™️

The MCC was now over and Gem felt super tired, probably the fuzziness of regression creeping up to her brain and she wasn't going to fight it once on Hermitcraft. Her first thought joining the server was to find Impulse, her cg for most occasions that she had regressed. She tumbled through the spawn area to get to Impulse's cyberpunk storage room.

Hearing the opening of chests through the buildings wall gave hope to Gem that her caregiver wasn't far. Although, after opening the door with a tip of her hat, it wasn't Impulse there, it was Tango. He had frozen still thinking he'd been caught red handed by Impulse only to be met with a silent crying Gem. "That's no good" Tango thought out loud. "Uhm, were you looking for Impy?" Tango asked. Gem nodded with a hardly distinguishable whisper saying "papa" "How about I help you find Impy?" Tango suggests. "Uh huhs" she replies with her hands out towards him so she can get picked up. He does and walks out the storage with the little one on his hip as she had become few sizes smaller than her usual self, she was slightly lighter.

They walk around the magic mountain and without finding Impulse around (although tango had messaged him and knew that he was in the nether and won't be back for a while so he had to keep the little one distracted.) He thought that maybe Skizz could help, so they headed over to his pyramid, probably interrupting him in the middle if an intro.

Skizz had stopped talking at the sight of a very small Gemstone. "Hey Gemstone!" Skizz called from the few feets further he was. Gem jumped out of Tango's arms and ran to give Skizz a hug "Grandpa!!" She exclaimed "Papa no where to be find!" She said with an over exasperated tone. "She really isn't gonna stop calling me grandpa, will she?" Skizz sighs to Tango, recieving only a shrug from the blaze born. "Well, how dare he!" Skizz replies to Gem in the same earlier tone she had used, looking down at her with a smile. "Mhms! He shouldn' I hav' have access to Papa aaaaalll the time!" Gem argues to, well no one. "You indeed should Gemstone" Skizz simply agreed. "Well, how about we go do some colouring while waiting for papa huh?" Skizz suggested. Gem frantically shook her head, "Wanna... play tag" She looked at Skizz with puppy dog eyes. There was no safe place to play tag at this moment on the server, with it being the start, regression games haven't been created yet. "But we can't yet kiddo, there's no safe place" Tango talked before Skizz could say anything. "Bu' Taaag!" She whined "We gotta listen to Tango Gemstone! We wouldn't want Tango to tell me "don't be that guy" hm?" Skizz tried reasoning, but for her that was just more reasons to not listen to Tango and so she ran, as fast as she could on her little legs. She hadn't gotten to the bridge yet when she got picked up by her armpits as she kept running in the air. Tango would say it was a cartoon worthy scene.
Skizz repositioned her to hold her proprely. Even though Gem was doing everything in her power to get out of Skizz's grip, she couldn't. Skizz shushed her and bounced her around saying things such as "it's ok little gemstone" "that's some big emotions" "you're safe kid". Gem felt herself slipping to a younger age, close to infant mentality. Her eyes began to droop down as she cuddled closer to Skizz. Both Skizz and Tango had lowered their voices, barely above whispers. And she fell asleep.

After a while during her nap she felt she was being moved away from Skizz which granted him a whine but not for long as Impulse talked "Hey tiny gemstone, Papa's here now little fawn" She tried opening her eyes although they kept shutting themselves. She happily accepted being held by her main caregiver even if it meant she was in a crowd full of people who could see her. At that moment, nothing mattered. "Perfect Little Gemstone" Impulse said placing a pacifier in her mouth to replace the thumb that had found it way into her mouth.