Has the spirit | Team ZITS

Two fics within hours??? couldn't be me /j

Little: Impulse & Tango
Cg: Zed and Skizz

Prompt: Skizz now figures out that his best friends regress, it was a little awkward at first but they're absolutely adorable so how could he say no to taking care of such adorable toddlers!
__________

Skizz is now on hermitcraft! Being the new guy is tough stuff, there's a lot of learning to do. Not only server etiquette but theres also the regressor etiquette™️ (which is all about the regressed hermits and caregivers) There is some publicly littles such as Zed and Grian, Some he knows more personally, like Gem and Pearl, but what he didn't expect was his two best friends also regressed.

I'll rewind abit, it was around late afternoon that skizz got a message on his communicator from Zed asking if he could come over. Of course he could! There's always some time for his friends! Skizz hopped on his horse currently named "shingles" and rode it to the edge of Zedaph's Ravine. Now the sight of the fifth of the decorated hole was glorious, Zed is quite an amazing builder but what caught his eyes, or well, his ears was impulse yelling: "I'm gonna getcha Tangy!" slightly higher pitched than usual. For one, Tango did not like being called Tangy and for two, why was Impulse talking like that. Now that Skizz was getting closer he could see that tango and impulses size had significantly changed. He read in the Regressor Etiquette™️ that certain regressord could type a command to make them feel more like their age although they couldn't go to the size preciding 5 years old, X had made it a mesure of safety.

Quickly Skizz realized his two best friends had regressed. He wondered why he never got that information, perhaps the other servers might not have been the safest to regress so hermitcraft being a safe space for the blazeborn and the strider hybrid wasn't a surprise.

"Heya Skizz! Lost in your thoughts?" Zed interrupts his zoning out
"Oh yeah a little bit" Skizz replied unsure if he should mention anything about his regressed friend - who are still yelling and chasing eachother -
"New Sight?" Zed could easily tell face expressions, his season 8 experiments weren't for nothing!
"Kind of? Not the regressed part but the them part? I'm not sure it makes sense, sorry" He talks quietly enough so that the two short boys don't hear
"Like, the fact that they are regressed is something new to you?" Zed questions in the same tone Skizz had replied to him

Skizz simply nodded, processing the sight
"SKIZZYY!" they heard tango yell,
"Hey buddy!" Skizz yells back as per usual

Skizz tried to see where impulse was but seemed to have disappear he quickly looked at Zedaph who told him he'd go check on Impulse.

"Skizz! come down here" tango pressured
Skizz obliged.
"Whassup!" the strong man asks cheerfully
"well impy scared that you dont like him 'cause he a little" Tango states the outright truth that impy had trusted him with (never again)
"I'll always love Impulse! whether little or big! and you too kid." Skizz explained

And as he said that Zedaph entered with a 5 year old sized Impulse.
" talking of the devil, here he is" Skizz awwed
"m not devil" Impulse says hiding his face on Zed's chest
" Just a saying kiddo" Skizz gets closer and ruffles the younger one's hair.
Impulse isn't convinced, he just whines.
"Hey, Dipple Dop! do you wanna know a secret?" Skizz whispered to Impulse, Skizz secrets were always the best! one day, you could have compliments, the other you could have a joke and another you could get a real secret! Impulse nodded, he loved the secret surprises as Skizz had called them.

Skizz gets close to the regressed's one's ears and whispers something similar to what he said to Tango. Impulse's face was flush red of embarassment, his solution was to burry himself in Zed's chest.

"I think this little one had a lot of big emotions today, so i'll go tuck in this one, mind hanging out with Tango meanwhile?" Zed asked

"Yeah of course! Anything you wanna do Top?" Skizz asked the blaze born

"uhmm uhmm i didn really think of anything, movie and cuddles?" Tango mumbled that last part.

"hmm how about movies and cuddles?" Skizz pretended he hadn't heard the last part, which amazed tango as he thought the older man had read his mind!