Soup group, warm soup | Impulse, Pearl & Gem

cgs: pearl & impulse
little: gem
Prompt: Pearl and Impulse already knew that Gem regressed and the stressful server event created by Ren the king was clearly not going to help her do the important stuff. Pearl and Impulse decided that Tiny Gem was going to have a stress free afternoon.

After the event
Impulse and Pearl found their friend hiding in her elven castle, not going further than her storage space and sitting next to the chest filled with toys and regression items. She had wrapped herself in a blanket "Gem, the floor can't be that comfortable" Pearl teased. "C'mon kid, we have a comfy place for you!" Impulse mentioned. That moment Gem's eyes lit up with excitment. She had no energy to speak but she flapped her hands and smiled. Pearl picked her up and flew to her base with the little one in her arms and Impulse behind them. They went to a room far away from the meeting room due to the instalment of the shriekers there. It looked like a living room a human would live but probably not with the mix of colors Pearl had decided, nonetheless Gem was very much intrigued by this colourful room. "Wat dat?" Gem would ask at the simplest of things. "Are you hungry darling?" Pearl asked Gem. The little one nodded. Gem kept asking her silly questions to Impulse who had, unfortunately, no answer for her.

"I've got soup little doe" Pearl says after a few minutes in the kitchen
"Soup!" Gem exclaimed. All three of them ate their soup, Gem got Regeneration from it, Pearl got Blindness and Impulse got Saturation. After the delicious soup, Pearl, Impulse and Gem decided to plan how they could expand their base but Gem was just scribbling nonsense on a paper and explaining to the rest of the soup group what she was drawing but only her understood herself although there were plenty of nods and hms of approval from Impulse and Pearl. "You know, you could add me a room in your castle" Pearl jokingly said "Nuh uh" Gem replied pulling her tongue out.

Quite a while later, Gem started getting tired. It was obvious by the lack of intrest and her so visibly yawning. "Are ya sleepy Gem?" Impulse asks. She nods. "Would you like to go back to your castle?" Pearl asked "Caswe!" She says happily "Castle Time it is!" Pearl exclaims and picks up Gem from the ground and brings her back to her giant castle and right into her bed. "Would you like a story hunny?" Pearl asks tucking her in her pink bed. She nods with her heavy eyes closing on themselves. Pearl starts the story but before she could get to the third sentence, Gem was in deep sleep almost like bear hibernating