Allies or Ennemies | Scott, Pearl & Cleo

Little: Pearl
CGs: Scott & Cleo
Prompt: (DL!) Scott feels his soulmate have an odd feeling and it unsettles him so with cleo he goes to the tower.
A/N: also yes the title is inspired by the song allies or ennemies by the crane wives

*Scott's Cottage*
Scott felt their soulmate scared? terrified? lonely? (that wasnt knew) As far as he knew, Pearl wasn't in a cave and nowhere near the deep dark. And the shared feeling didn't make sense to Scott.

"Cleo.. I feel weird" Scott told his chosen soulbound "Its probably Pearl messing with you" Cleo waves it off "No, there's something else but I don't know what, it's not her normal torturing like they feel too real" Scott explains "Alright then, what do you want to do?" The zombie hybrid asked "Go to her tower and check up on her?" He mumbles the words, unsure of Cleo's reaction "Fine" She huffs "You are too sweet for this world, but if she's not in her tower we come back home" Cleo stated.

Both headed to the tower that was far in the woods. Cleo didn't want to let Scott alone with Pearl. Pearl was crazy so who knows what she can do to him.

*At Pearl's tower*

"Pearl!" Scott called out from the bottom of the tower

nothing.

"She probably isnt here" Cleo says turning around

"No." Scott said " I hear.. buzzing?"

"It must be the bees" Cleo explains, Scott shook his head. "It's Pearl" He heads in the tower "Scott! No!" Cleo calls out but it's too late Scott is already climbing the ladder. Cleo xan only follow him up.

As the zombie gets closer they hear the buzzing Scott was talking about, its slightly lower pitched than bees.

Pearl was hidden (not successfully) behind a chest, her red cloak as a hiding blanket. "Go ways" She whispers. Tilly barks at the newcomers. "I just wanted to make sure you were ok" Scott explains "Am kays, big strong girly" Pearl replies "It seems you are regressed hun" Cleo points out "Why you care! dus ennemies wif me!" Pearl shouts crying
"No no no, it's just for the game, we aren't ennemies" Scott explains to the regressed moth. "So you be nise to m righ' nows?" She asked petting tilly "Yes, i wont say anymore mean things, alright love?" Cleo promises.

Pearl leaves her 'hiding' spot and hugs the two who came to her 'rescue'

"Alright mothling, got anything comfier?" Scott asks. She shakes her head. "Paci?" Cleo asks "No need! Big girl!" Pearl replies taking offense.

"Lovely, I think it's bed time" Cleo says "Nuuu no bedtim" Pearl argues "We all have lots of stuff to do tomorrow hun, we can stay with you the time you fall asleep" Scott suggests. "Mmm ony if get cuddls!" Pearl barters "Of course!" Scott exclaims, the zombie sighs, knowing full well that scott will also fall asleep and they won't be home before dawn.