all the girls | Hermitcraft

!!REQUESTS OPEN!!
A/N: requests and comments make me super duper happy!!! so don't be shy and ask on any chapter!
enjoy!
littles: Stress, Cleo, False, Pearl & Gem
CG: Iskall, Joe, Impulse & Grian
Prompt: some of the guys on the hermitcraft server were very grateful for their motherly or sisterly figures on the server and the girls have been dealing with so much of their shenanigans this week that they decided to let all of the girls be small. (s10 cuz i've been consuming so much content -Gem)

*At Stress' base*

False was already regressed and being taken care of by both Iskall and Stress. She watched them chat as she was eating her snack although nothing that was said got registered in her mind due to being small and auditory processing wasn't great. "You always take care of someone or something, you do deserve a break and you don't have to worry about Demise, all of us agreed we wouldn't go after regressed hermits" Iskall told Stress "I don' regress of'en though Iskall, like probably twice las' season? I really don' need it" The girl replied "C'mon! I can also take care of False, She's an angel" Iskall begged "You mean demon" Stress joked, or did she? Eventually, Stress agreed that a break from taking care of False would help and that maybe regressing could be fun. Not too young though.

*At Cleo's Village*

"I'm fine Joe! I'm not small!" Cleo whined as a seven year old would while finishing the roof of her building "I'd have to disagree zomble, your building is starting to be abit wonky and you are being whiny" Joe pointed out "It's unfair! You always know!" Cleo whined some more. "Well, I wouldn't be a good caregiver if I didn't" Joe replies. Cleo whined again but this time, trying to get Joe to help her down the tall building. "Use your words zomble" Joe answered to the whining "Hmph, Help me get down this stupid roof" Cleo censored herself as Joe wouldn't be happy if she swore while she was small.

*At Gem's Base*
In the river near Gem's boat, Impulse, Gem, Pearl & Grian were fishing or well, only Grian and Impulse. The two girls were regressed unable to proprely hold a fishing rod but absolutely wanting to fish. Impulse & Gem shared a boat and Grian & Pearl shared another. The two girls were cuddled to their caregiver and here and there sharing uncomprhensive babbles that made them go in giggle fits.

<iskall85>
Stress is finally small, everyone ready to meet up?
<renthedog>
aweeee small stress!
<impulseSV>
grian and I just have to boat, we have small gem and small pearl
<joehillssays>
Where are we meeting already? Cleo's being a grump so we might be late
<Iskall85>
My place
<Grian>
Noooo I don't want to see your eyesore of a build
<Iskall85>
Hey I haven't done anything, y'all built it
<Grian>
you had the idea, which is worse
<Iskall85>
Fine fine, maybe Beef's flower field?
<VintageBeef>
Go ahead before i remove all the poppies! I'm going strip mining for a long while

All of the caregivers managed to meet up at Beef's flower field or well, Poppy Field. As Joe predicted, he arrived late with a grumpy Cleo. Most of the girls were happy to talk with each other, however, Stress and Cleo were the shyer ones "Stressy, I foun fwouwers for you" Gem said tugging Stress' sleeve, Stress followed where she was being pulled at. Cleo on the other hand refused having any contact, just watched from outside, she may join in. Eventually. She tugged Joe sleeve while he was talking to the other guys like proud dads. Joe place his hand on hers to let her know that he knew she wanted to say something to him.

"Yes zomble, how can I help?" Joe asked as he turned to look at her. "Why all of us small? don't you need someone big?" Cleo asked very confused as to why all the main caregivers were regress "We aren't all small, me, impulse, iskall and Grian are here to take care of all of you" Joe explain "Mhm" she replied with a smirk "Cleo... don't you dare start something" Joe warned her
Cleo went to the group of girls and whispered something incomprehensible to the further away caregivers.

(to be continued? lmk in the comments)
A/N: also the end of my drafts are near :0 uh oh! maybe a request will make it better :D /nf