17.

[Ron, Hermione, and Hagrid run to Harry as Lockhart runs to him followed by another group of students.]

Harry as his friends reach him "Thank you."

Hermione ask "Are you okay?"

Harry said "No. After that fall, I think my... I think my arm's and ribs are broken."

Lockhart kneeling down beside Harry said "Not to worry, Harry. I will fix that arm of yours straight away."

"Does this douchebag even know anything" Kol ask frowning.

"apparently he doesn't" Blaise said while shaking his head in disappointed.

Harry said fearfully "No. hiss, Not you."

Lockhart said "Poor boy. Doesn't know what he's saying. Now, this..."  [pulls back Harry's sleeve] "won't hurt a bit." [Ron and Hermione glance at Hagrid worriedly; he gives them a reassuring look as Lockhart pulls out his wand and points it at Harry's arm] "Brackium Emendo." [his wand emits a blue light, which then recedes; Lockhart drops his wand and lifts Harry's arm, which is now limp and slushy; Ron and the other students groan in disgust; even Hermione is repulsed] "Yes, well, that can sometimes happen. But, uh... the point is..." [moves Harry's limp right hand back] "you can no longer feel any pain. And, very clearly, the bones are not broken."

"What the fuck happened!" Kol exclaim.

"What is that spell" Freya ask.

"That's not a spell actually, he messed up" Daphne answer making Freya smile gratefully.

[The Slytherin seeing this are either snickering, chuckling or laughing at them while Cassiopeia is on the sidelines watching everything in amusement in her eyes.] 

Hagrid said "Broken? There's no bones left!" [Harry's right hand falls back]

Lockhart said "Much more flexible, though."

[In the hospital wings, Harry Potter lays in the hospital bed groaning in pain in his ribs, with Ron, Hermione and his teammates besides as Madam Pomfrey comes in carrying a bottle of Skele-Gro.]

Madame Pomfrey moves to Harry's bed, where the Gryffindor Quidditch team, as well as Colin, Ron, and Hermione are all gathered said "Out of my way. Out of my way. Should've been brought straight to me. I can mend bones in a heartbeat, but growing them back..."

Hermione "You will be able to, won't you?"

Madame Pomfrey said "Oh, I'll be able to, certainly. But it'll be painful." [pours Skele-Gro into a glass] You're in for a rough night, Potter. Regrowing bones is a nasty business. [hands the glass of Skele-Gro to Harry; he drinks it, then, disgusted by the taste of it, spits it out and winces] "Well, what do you expect, pumpkin juice?" [puts the glass on the bedside table]

[It is nighttime; Harry is sound asleep when he suddenly hears the foreboding voice again.]

Ominous Voice "Kill." [Harry awakens] "Kill." [he looks around] "Time to kill." [he puts on his glasses and looks up at the ceiling, listening to the chilling, monstrous sounds, then comes face-to-face with Dobby, who is sitting on the edge of his bed, smiling at him]Dobby "Hello."

Harry somewhat surprised to see him again "Dobby?"

Dobby "Harry Potter should've listened to Dobby." [points at Harry] "Harry Potter should've gone back home when he missed the train."