6.

[Fred walks to the window and opens it to unlock the door.]

Fred said "Come on. Okay, come on. Shhh! Shhh!"

[Fred is checking that the coast is clear then beckoning the others inside.]

Fred said "Okay, come on"

Ron asked "Do you think it'd be all right if we had some of this?"

"I think Your house is very cozy" Caroline said and Bonnie and Jeremy nodded in agreement making the Weasley siblings smiled at them in gratitude.

[George is half smiling.]

George said "Yeah, Mum would never know"

Ron said "It's not much, but it's home"

Harry said "I think it's...brilliant"

[Ron looks up. Sees Harry's mesmerized face. Ron slowly smiles.]

Harry said in awe "I think it's...brilliant"

[Ron looks up. Sees Harry's mesmerized face. Ron slowly smiles.]

Mrs. Weasley yelled "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"

everyone except cassiopeia jump at the sudden raised of voice.

"what the hell" kol exclaim in surprised.

"she's fucking loud" Henrik said while rubbing his ear making the rest of the Mikaelson who heard it clearly looked at him in surprised at his words.

Henrik who saw this roll his eyes and said "oh come on! do you really think Im some kind of a saint, I'm a Mikaelson too you know."

The rest of the Mikaelson smiled guilty at him.

[The boys nearly jump out of their skin. Mrs. Weasley stands in the doorway. Furious. She smiles sweetly at Harry.]

Mrs. Weasley said "Harry, how wonderful to see you dear"

"talk about mood swing" Blaise whispered towards to his boy friends (Caelum, Draco, Theo, Kol, and Henrik) who snickers hearing it. 

[Mrs. Weasley turns back to Fred, George and Ron.]

Mrs. Weasley said "Beds empty! No note! Car gone! You could've died! You could've been seen!"

[Mrs. Weasley turns back to Harry.]

Mrs. Weasley said "Of course, I don't blame you, Harry, dear."

Ron said "They were starving him, Mum! There were bars on his window!

Mrs. Weasley said "Well, you'd best hope that I don't put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley!"

"she didn't even believe in her children" Pansy scoff.

[Mrs. Weasley starts softening instantly.]

Mrs. Weasley said "Come on, Harry. Time for a spot of breakfast."

[Ginny is walking down the stairs.]

Ginny said "Mummy. Have you seen my jumper--"

Mrs. Weasley said "Yes dear. It was on the cat"

[Ginny looked wide eyed at Harry and squeal.]

Harry said "Hello. W-what did I do?"

"His dense, I see" Daphne commented.

Ron said "Ginny. Been talking about you all summer. Dead annoying, really"

"geez, I wonder why" Blaise said sarcastically making Ron red in embarrassment and anger and glare at him.

[Mr. Weasley comes in.]

Mr. Weasley said "Morning, Weasleys"

Fred, George and Ron said and at the same time "Morning, Dad"

Mrs. Weasley said "Morning Arthur!"

Mr. Weasley said "What a night. Nine raids. Nine!"

Harry said to Ron "Raids?"

Ron said "Dad works in the Ministry of Magic. In the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office. Dad loves Muggles. Thinks they're fascinating"

Mr. Weasley asked "Well now. Who are you?"

Harry replied "Oh, sorry sir. I'm Harry, sir, Harry Potter"

Mr. Weasley said "Good Lord, are you really? Ron's told us all about you, of course. When did he get here?"

Mrs. Weasley said darkly "This morning. Your sons flew that enchanted car of yours to Surrey and back last night"

Mr. Weasley said "Did you really! How'd it go?!"

Everyone laughed at his question.

"His a bit funny" Bonnie said earning a nod from Caroline and Jeremy and an eye roll from Damon.

[Mr. Weasley catches Mrs. Weasley's eye. Fred, George, Ron and Harry are hiding their laughter.]

Fred, George, Ron and Harry said at the same time  "Oh, it..."

Mrs. Weasley said sternly "Arthur!"

[Everyone except Molly is trying very hard to stop laughing.]

Mr. Weasley said "I mean...that was very wrong, indeed, boys. Very wrong of you. Now, Harry, you must know all about Muggles. Tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?"

"Is he serious" Freya said in disbelief.

"Yeah, he really is serious" Daphne replied.

Harry's taken back and about to answer "Oh, umm..."

[An owl, Errol with letters flew in, only to hit a window.]

Mrs. Weasley said "Well, that'll be Errol with the post. Oh, fetch it will you Percy, please?"

Percy said "Errol..."

Ron said "He's always doing that"

Percy said "Oh look, it's our Hogwarts letters. And they've sent us Harry's as well"

Mr. Weasley said "Dumbledore must know you're here, Harry. Doesn't miss a trick, that man"

"ofcourse he knows, his stalking him" Theo scoff.

"Because of old age, he is going senile" Blaise said making the rest of the slytherin nodded.

The golden trio and their friends glare at them for insulting their leader.

Mrs. Weasley said "Oh, no"

Fred said "This lot won't come cheap, Mum. The spell books alone..."

Mrs. Weasley said "We'll manage. Right then. There's only one place we're going to get all of this: Diagon Alley."