14.

Later, all the first years are sorted in their houses, all students we're talking to each other. McGonagall dings in a cup.

McGonagall said "Your attention, please."

Dumbledore said while rising from his chair "Let the feast...begin."

From the aerial view of the Great Hall, food magically appears on all the tables, and the hall is filled with awe and chatter.

"That's a lot of food" Jeremy comment.

Harry said "Wow."

Matteo looks at all the food, raises his eyebrows, and digs in. Ron stuffs his face.

Seamus said l"I'm half and half. Me dad's a Muggle. Mam's a witch. Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out."

Neville laughs

Harry is sitting next to Percy. He leans over.

Harry said "Say, Percy, who's that teacher talking to Professor Quirrell?"

Percy said "Oh, that's Professor Snape, head of Slytherin house."

Harry ask "What's he teach?"

Percy said "Potions. But everyone knows it's the Dark Arts he fancies. He's been after Quirrell's job for years."

The golden trio and their friends glared at the professor.

Harry ask "say, who is that girl over there"

On the Slytherin table, a beautiful blonde haired girl could be seen sitting in the center. Perhaps the said girl was the most prettiest girl anyone had ever seen with her sharp grayish-green eyes, high cheekbones that surely was a pureblooded feature, beautiful diamond shaped face with sultry lip shape. She truly was a epitome of beauty.

She was none other than Cassiopeia Grace black, the Slytherin queen.

"Well, Harry that is Cassiopeia Grace black, the Slytherin queen. The Slytherins have a hierarchy where a King or Queen is chosen and Cassiopeia has been a queen since her first year and she is now on her third year" Percy said.

Percy was cut off  " not only that she has a 3rd class order of the Merlin at eleven years old" Fred said.

"And become a duelists champion for Three years straight without lose" George said.

"Making her the pride and joy of Slytherin and her being the queen of Slytherin making them almost untouchable" the twins said at the same time.

"What they said is true so don't mess with her because she can make your a living hell" Percy said.

The Mikaelson are awe about her reputation, the golden trio and their friends are seething in anger and the Scooby Doo gang are cautious.

"I just noticed, why is that you three are hiding your other last name" Finn ask.

The three siblings exchange a look.

"Because at that time we are not strong enough, child at such a young age who is heir especially heiress of two of the most powerful families are targeted of arrange Marriage or be trick in something else" Caelum explain.

"Take Daphne and Pansy for example who is the heiress of Greengrass and Parkinson house they were always receiving a proposal letter from so many pureblooded families"Draco explain.