2.

Few days have past since Cassiopeia and Fluer's  first meeting.

We can see Cassiopeia practicing her chaos magic.

"I been meaning to ask this for a while sis Cassy but how did you manage to control the chaos magic without any information or teacher to teach you" Theo asked curiously

Everyone turn to look at Cassiopeia for explanation.

"Ofcourse it's hard, because Im basing  every little step that I do with just pure instinct and for the fact that I can't find any information of that, I just know that time is that the last person have that kind of magic was thousands years ago" Cassiopeia said with a sigh defeatedly.

"But luckily I encounter a person who knows the chaos magic" Cassiopeia said with a dark smirk saying the last part making everyone think on who is that person is.

While practicing Cassiopeia starts thinking about the her first encounter with Fluer.

FLASHBACK:

After fluer introduce herself proudly Cassiopeia just give her a slight nod and ignore her making fluer mad because this is the first time someone didn't acknowledge her presence or doesn't find her attractive at all, man or woman.

"You completely ignore her presence, and I thought it was love at first sight" Blaise said with a astounded look.

"Yeah, your not the only one who thought that" Carina said in an astounded look making the rest of the royal Court nodded.

Cassiopeia continue ignoring fluer's presence when she heard her grandma's voice.

"Cassiopeia why don't you show fluer around" Perenelle said making Cassiopeia nodded half-heartedly with a sigh agreeing.

"Miss Delacour, please come with me, I will show you around" Cassiopeia said coldly and then walk away without waiting for her.

Fluer gritted her teeth secretly in anger and huff before following her.

"Wow! Cold treatment" kol comment amused.

Cassiopeia showed her around the mansion. Nicolas Flame's mansion big in the inside since her grandparents just wanted a normal mansion while Im here staying in Paris.

Cassiopeia showed her all round the mansion.

On the other hand fluer didn't say anything, listening to her introduction silently.

Fluer would stare at Cassiopeia from time to time, and there is a hint of embarrassment in her eyes which made Cassiopeia a little puzzled seeing as she seems arrogant earlier.