25.

HARRY'S SIDE

Late at night. A lantern and hand appear, but nothing else. The ensemble walk through the dark library and into the Restricted Section. The lamp is put down, and the cloak removed, revealing to be Harry who searches the bookshelves.

Harry mutter "Famous fire eaters...15th Century Fiends...Flamel...Nicholas Flamel...where are you?"

Harry picks up a book and opens it. A man's face appears from between the pages, which screams madly and loudly. Harry immediately slams the book shuts and puts it back.

"Books can do that" Damon comment.

Filch said "Who's there?!" [Harry whips around, and quickly grabs his cloak, causing the lamp to fall and shatter.] "I know you're in there. You can't hide."[Harry puts on his cloak and creeps around Filch.] "Who is it? Show yourself!"

Harry runs from the room, breathing heavily. He exits into the hall, where Mrs. Norris, who meows and begins to follow him. Harry runs around a corner, just as Snape and Quirrell appear. Snape pushes Quirrell into the wall.

"Kinky" Kol teased making others laughed at him.

Quirrell said "Severus...I-I thought..."

Snape said "You don't want me as your enemy, Quirrell."

Quirrell said"W-what do you m-mean?"

Snape said "You know perfectly well what I mean." [Snape senses something who causes Harry to stop breathing. Snape reaches out to grab something, but doesn't. He whips his finger back in front of Quirrell's face.] "We'll have another chat soon...when you've had time to decide where your loyalties lie."

Everyone was suspicious about that but The Mikaelson notice the question in the end 'where your loyalties lie' making them more suspicious to quirrell more than Snape.

Filch arrives, carrying the broken lantern.

Filch said "Oh, Professors. I found this, in the Restricted Section. It's still hot. That means there's a student out of bed."

Upon hearing this, Snape and Quirrell dart off

A door opens, and closes. On the other side, there is a vast, empty room that has a large mirror in the center, known as the Mirror of Erised. Harry appears and walks over to the mirror. In the reflection, he sees two people appear who are Harry's late parents, James and Lily Potter.

"How is that possible" Caroline asked in disbelief.

"I'm sure it will be explain later" Theo said.

Harry said "Mum?" [Lily nods and smiles] "Dad?" [James nods and smiles. Harry reaches out to touch them, but only gets the mirror. Then, his mother puts her hand on his shoulder. He puts his own hand on his own shoulders, as if trying to feel her there.]

Everyone started to feel bad about him and the Scooby Doo gang except Damon and Stefan started tearing up.

Back in the boy's dormitory in Gryffindor tower, Harry comes whipping in, invisible.

Harry said "Ron! You've really got to see this! Ron! You've got to see this!" [pulls back covers. Ron wakes up.] "Ron, Ron, come on. Get out of bed!"

Ron said tiredly "Why?"

Harry said "There's something you've got to see. Now, come on!"

Back in the room. Harry and Ron appear as if magically and Harry runs to the mirror.

"I'm sorry about that" Ron said.