21.

After the troll fiasco all students went to their respective dorms.

In the Slytherin dorm Cassiopeia can be seen trying to sneak out of the room.

"Ooh, midnight adventure" Kol said dramatically making the Mikaelson and the queen and her court laughed.

Cassiopeia can be seen cast a disillusionment Charm making her invisible.

"Woah!" The servant nature witch said in awestruck.

Cassiopeia was walking through the third carridor and see a locked door.

"Alohomora" Cassiopeia cast making the door unlocked.

"Well, it's said to be an important object but the locked on the door that can make every first year students open, that old coot really like playing around" Cassiopeia muttered to herself.

"That is true, it's suspicious that it can be opened easily" Rebekah said.

Henrik turn to the golden trio and asked "how come you didn't suspect this, it's a pretty big clue already"

"Yeah, I thought you're friend is the brightest witch of the year" Kol said sarcastically.

The golden trio looked down in shame that they miss something important.

Cassiopeia go inside the room and see a three headed dog that is about to attack her.

Making Cassiopeia took out a violin and play a music to make him sleep.

Everyone was in awe that she can play was in awe of how beautiful her music is.

"Wow, that is so beautiful" Klaus said in awe.

"Yeah, it's really is beautiful, darling" Rebekah said in awestruck expression.

"You think so" Cassiopeia asked nervously normally she didn't care about others opinion cause she knows that she is talented but she is nervous about her mate's opinion to her.

"Of course it is, it really is beautiful and outstanding" Rebekah said with a warm smile while looking at Cassiopeia's eyes.

Cassiopeia was entrance about her mate's beautiful smile and reach her hand out to touch her cheek and rubbed it a little then tuck her hair lovingly in the back of her ear while looking at her in a soft warm look and a smile that make Rebekah blush and make her heart beat fast that it feels like exploding any minute.

They we're lost in each other's eyes that they didn't realize that everyone is looking at them in amusement, envy, disgust, and jealousy.

Kol cough breaking their eye contact to each other.

"Are you done eye loving each other" Henrik teased making everyone chuckle a little.

Rebekah blush and buried her face at the Crook making Cassiopeia smile lovingly while combing her hair making Rebekah feels comfortable.

"Okay were done, we can continue" Cassiopeia said.

After playing violin the three headed dog fall asleep making Cassiopeia look at the trap door and jump making the screen black out.

"Come on we wanna see what happened" kol complain.

"Yeah we wanna see" Henrik complain.

Everyone protest and wanted to see.