34.

The outdoor train station. Students are walking around, getting in the train.

Hagrid said "Come on now, hurry up. You'll be late. Train's leaving. Go on. Go on. Come on. Hurry up."

Harry hands Hedwig to a train man, and walks to an open door of the train with Hermione. Hermione waves to Hagrid, who waves back. Hermione gets in the train.

Hermione said "Come on, Harry."

Harry said "One minute." [He walks over to Hagrid]

Hagrid said "Thought you were leaving without saying good-bye, didja?" [Hagrid takes a red album out of his coat pocket and hands it to Harry.] "This is for you."

Harry opens the album and sees a picture, moving, of him as a baby with his parents. They are all smiling and waving. Harry smiles.

"That's just sweet of him" Caroline coo making the rest nod at her with a small smile.

Harry said "Thanks, Hagrid." [Shakes Hagrid's hand, then hugs him tightly.]

Hagrid said "Oh. Go on...on with you." [Harry lets go] "Oh, listen, Harry, if that dolt of a cousin of yours, Dudley, gives you any grief, you could always, um, threaten him with a nice pair of ears to go with that tail of his."

"That's a great idea" Kol nodded.

"We should try it sometimes" Blaise offer with a glint in his eyes making Cassiopeia and his friends shouted "NO!"

Blaise just pout at them.

Harry said "But Hagrid, we're not allowed to do magic away from Hogwarts. You know that."

Hagrid said "I do. But your cousin don't, do he? Eh?" [chuckle] "Off you go."

"I'm liking him more and more" Jeremy comment.

Harry walks away, back to the train door where Hermione and Ron are waiting.

Hermione said "Feels strange to be going home, doesn't it?"

Harry said "I'm not going home. Not really."

The train whistles and they climb aboard. As the train starts to leave and the camera pans up over the whole scene, Harry waves out the window to Hagrid, who waves back and then waves more to other students as the camera pans far back, then the credits begin.

The screen changed to Cassiopeia who is sitting elegantly and looking at the stone in her hand while her eyes glow for a second and it's smirking.

Then the screen black out.

Elijah and Finn noticed that some are a bit of tired already.

"I think we should take a break for a while since the first movie are already finished" Elijah suggest making others agree with him.