13.

MEANWHILE
The black siblings gracefully exited one of the floo's at the platform nine and three quarters, elegantly dressed.

"Do they always have to look elegant" Caroline complain.

Stepping onto platform there were many families saying goodbye to their children.

The siblings step into the train and walk to their own private compartment waiting for their friends.

                     (Compartment)

Golden trio and their friends was shock to see that they have their own compartment.

"You have your own compartment that's against the rules, you can get arrested for that " Hermione arrogantly Said.

Her friends nodded.

The Mikaelson and the court rolled their eyes.

"No we can't because I give them a permission, as heir and lady of hogwarts I'am intitled to do so without getting arrested" Cassiopeia replied coldly with a glared.

The golden trio and their friends along with some of the Scooby Doo gang shivers at the glared.

Rebekah on the other hand is bit her down lips and rubbing her legs together, turned on by her  dominant side. The Mikaelson's see the behavior of their little sister and are having a mixed feelings being Freya is giggling amused, Klaus, Elijah and Finn is frowning a bit protective and kol and Henrik playfully gagging.

A minute of waiting their friends except Blaise are already in the compartment. Cassiopeia and Theo is reading a book quietly, Carina, Daphne and Pansy are talking about fashion as usual, Caelum and Draco are talking about quidditch.

In few seconds Blaise burst through compartment.

"What's up bitches, did you miss me" Blaise said dramatically while taking a sits.

Everyone besides Cassiopeia who is still reading look at each other and look at Blaise and said "No" "not really" "

Blaise pouted and cross arms.

Cassiopeia chuckle and put her book away and said "okay that's enough teasing him guys, his non-existing presence is none of are business"

Blaise pouted Even more making rest laugh at him.

"Sis Cassy" Blaise whine with a pouted.

"That's enough you look like a fish" Theo said with smirk

Blaise look at him with offended faced making the rest laugh.

"Excused me" Blaise said.

"Your excuse" Theo said with smirk

"Ohhh! Burn" Caelum and Draco said while laughing.