28.

FLASHBACK EARLIER.

"Oh! A flashback ha?" Bonnie said.

The screen pans to the two, eleven years old child with a gray and blue eyes who is calmly walking towards the Slytherin common room.

And it shows to be Draco Lucius Malfoy and Daphne Lenora Greengrass.

"You two are the one evesdrooping at us earlier" Hermione said in accusation while pointing her finger at them.

"Your right, do you want candy for pointing an obvious fact " Caelum said sarcastically.

The Mikaelson and the queen and her royal court suddenly burst out of laughter.

Hermione glared at him while her friends are trying to calm her down.

The two arrived at the Slytherin common room.

"Anguis Morsu " Draco said and they immediately went inside looking at their queen.

They look around and they didn't see their queen and they see Caelum, Blaise and Theo along with the girls and went to them in a hurry.

"Hey guys did you know where is my lady" Daphne asked coldly.

"Nope, why?" Blaise asked.

"Something important that it must talked in private" Draco said making Daphne nod.

They looked at each other and look back to them and see that they are serious expression they have.

"Actually sis Cassy is in her room right now" Carina said.

"I see, thank you Rina " Draco said and was about to leave when he was interrupt by Daphne.

"Wait! Don't you think we should bring them to when we say it so that they know." Daphne asked Draco who is thinking about her suggestions making him nod.

"Yeah, your right, let's go" Draco said and command them at the last part.

The five shared a look and stood up and went next to the two wanting some answers.

"What happened, why are you two in a hurry" Theo asked.

"Yeah, I thought you two are only gonna check something important but it seems that you took your time" Pansy asked and mock in last part.

The two only glared at her making her raised her hands mockingly in surrender with a smirk.

They decide to just ignore her.

"Hey! That's just rude, ignoring me like that" Pansy exclaim with a pout.

"Sorry about that Pansy" Draco said in not so apologizetic look.

" Your not really sorry aren't you" Pansy said in blank tone.

"Nope" Draco said bluntly making the rest snicker at them.

"It's better if we say just once " Daphne said.

They arrive outside of Cassiopeia's room and knock on the door until they heard.

"Come in" Cassiopeia said inside the room.

They come inside and see that Cassiopeia is not there making them confused a bit.

"What!" Freya said confusedly.

Everyone was also confused at this since they heard her voice inside of the room.

"Where are you, love " Rebekah asked.

"You'll see " Cassiopeia said.

"Sis where are you" Caelum asked confusedly.