27.

McGonagall said "Good evening."

Then, Malfoy appears smugly beside her. Inside McGonagall's classroom, the three are now standing in front of McGonagall's desk, while Malfoy is feet away, smirking.

"Snitches end up ditches, Malfoy" Neville sneer making his friends glare at him.

McGonagall said sternly "Nothing, I repeat, nothing gives a student the right to walk about the school at night. Therefore, as punishment for your actions, 50 points will be taken."

Harry said "50?!"

McGonagall said "Each." [Harry gasps] "And to ensure it doesn't happen again, all four of you will receive detention."

Malfoy nods, then his smile vanishes with great concern.

"Well, would you look at that your karma is already taking effect " Jeremy said making the Scooby Doo gang and the golden trio and their friends snicker too while the others just ignore them.

Draco said "Excuse me, Professor. Perhaps I heard you wrong. I thought you said...'the four of us.' "

McGonagall said "No, you heard me correctly, Mr. Malfoy. You see, as honorable as your intentions were, you too were out of bed after hours. You will serve detention with your classmates."

Harry, Ron and Hermione grin, as Draco hide his smirk with his hand.

"I wouldn't grin about that because remember Slytherin are still at the leading rank at that time even if we lose 50 points " Theo said.

"And even if we lose 50 points remember you lose 150 points in just one day " Blaise informed them.

The next night, Harry, Ron, Hermione and Draco are being led to Hagrid's hut by Mr. Filch.

Filch said "A pity they let the old punishments die. There was a time detention would find you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons. God, I miss the screaming."

"What is wrong with him?, Saying something like that to a child " Caroline asked.

"Why is he still at the school anyway " Klaus asked.

Filch said "You'll be serving detention with Hagrid tonight. He's got a little job to do inside the dark forest." [Hagrid appears with a crossbow. He sniffles.] "A sorry lot this, Hagrid. Oh, good God, man, you're not still on about that bloody dragon, are you?"

Hagrid sniffs and sighs "Norbert's gone. Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony."

Hermione said"Well, that's good, isn't it? He'll be with his own kind."

Hagrid said"Yeah, but what if he don't like Romania?" [Filch rolls eyes.] "What if the other dragons are mean to him? He's only a baby, after all."

"Baby or not dragons are still dragons and dragons are very protective of each other specially younger ones " Cassiopeia said while rolling her eyes.

Filch said "Oh, for Gods sake, pull yourself together, man. You're going into the forest, after all. Got to have your wits about you."

"The forest I thought that the forest is forbidden " Kol asked.

"Yes it is " Ron answered.

"So why is a group of first year is in the forest for detention if it's said earlier that it's dangerous " Elijah asked.

"Of course the old coot is planning something " Carina sneer.

The golden trio and their friends are glaring at her for disrespecting their headmaster.