30.

Nighttime. In the Gryffindor Common Room. The three friends come down the stairs and begin to walk across the floor. They stop when they hear croaking.

Harry said "Trevor."

Ron said "Trevor shh! Go, you shouldn't be here!"

Neville appears behind a chair "Neither should you. You're sneaking out again, aren’t you?"

Harry said"Now, Neville, listen. We were -"

Neville said"No! I won't let you!" [stands]" You'll get Gryffindor in trouble again! I-I'll fight you." [Neville holds out his fists.]

"Sorry about that, if I know what you three are doing, I shouldn't have tried to stop you" Neville said.

"It's fine Neville, as you said you don't know at that time " Ron said.

Hermione said "Neville, I'm really, really sorry about this..."[takes out wand] "Petrificus Totalus."

Neville is frozen and falls backwards onto the ground. Hermione puts her wand back.

The others was impressed about the magic showed.

Ron Gulp and said "You're a little scary sometimes...you know that? Brilliant, but scary."

Harry said "Let's go." [Walks by Neville] "Sorry."

Hermione said "Sorry."

Ron said "It's for your own good, you know."

The three are under the Invisibility cloak, sneaking along the corridor.

Hermione said "Ow! You stood on my foot!"

"Wow, talk about sneaking out quietly" Blaise said sarcastically making the his friends snicker along with kol and Henrik.

Ron said "Sorry."

A flame lights. Hermione draws out her wand and points it at the door.

Hermione said "Alohomora."

The door opens and they go in.

Ron said "Wait a minute...he's...."

a blow of air, and the cape flutters off them.

Ron said "Sleeping."

Harry said "Snape's already been here. He's put a spell on the harp."

Cassiopeia just sigh and shook her head at their antics.

They approach the sleeping dog.

Ron said "Uh. It's got horrible breath!"

Harry said "We have to move its paw."

Ron said "What?!"

Harry said"Come on!" [grabs paw, which is blocking the door.] "Okay. Push!" [They strain and move it. They open the door.] "I'll go first. Don't follow until I give you a sign" [Fluffy's eyes open.]"If something bad happens, get yourselves out...Does it seem a bit...quiet?"

"OH MY GOD" Caroline yell.

"GET OUT THERE IMMEDIATELY " Bonnie yelled in concern.

"MOVE YOU THREE ALREADY " Jeremy yell.

Hermione said "The harp. It stopped playing."