neununddreißig.

FYODOR POV.

it was the next monday after my birthday and me, dazai, sigma and chuuya were already at our usual spot and we were just waiting for nikolai to arrive.

while we were talking, nikolai suddenly arrived.

"heyyy nikoo!!" sigma said happily and hugged nikolai.

"heyyyy bestiee!!" nikolai said happily as well and hugged sigma back.

they then let go and sigma went back to his previous spot.

"you always walk to here with your phone in hand, but this time you're here without it, trying out with arriving here without it?" chuuya asked to nikolai.

"nope. i lost my phone and if i don't get it back or don't find it in the next two weeks then my brother will buy me a new phone" nikolai said.

"how did you even manage to lose it?" dazai asked.

"i'm not sure. i could've sworn i grabbed it from the desk in fyodor's room at his family's apartment. i'm guessing i dropped it somewhere on the streets or in the bus" nikolai said.

i suddenly remember about the phone and i exactly have it in my hoodie's pocket. i pulled it out and gave it to nikolai.

"i'm guessing this is the your phone that you're talking about right now" i said.

nikolai was confused and grabbed the phone from my hand and turned it on to check if it is.

"yeah, it is my phone. thank you babe. where did you find it?" nikolai asked me confused.

"it was literally on my desk still sitting there untouched" i said.

"maybe i didn't actually really grab it from your desk and i just hallucinated that i grabbed it" nikolai said.

"welp i guess you did hallucinate" i said.

"yeah. but still thank you for giving it back to me. i was scared to not get it back cause of my memories in pictures and videos, oh and our conversations no one else should see" nikolai said.

"i literally only went through the messages you have with me cause i don't care what you send to others. i guessed it was your phone by the way you have me saved in your contacts and the conversations between us both" i said.

"fyodor really respects privacy" dazai said.

"of course i respect privacy" i said.

"did you even think it was your phone at first until noticing other stuff in that phone?" sigma asked.

"nope. that phone is a samsung, my phone is an iphone, two completely different phones" i said.

"i'm still so happy i have my phone back. now my brother won't have to spend any money just to get me a new phone in which i won't have any old stuff" nikolai said.

"at least fyodor noticed it and at least you didn't drop it anywhere in public where anyone could grab it" chuuya said.

nikolai nodded with chuuya's statement.

"also sigma, so you're starting with making the diplomas today?" i asked sigma.

"yes. i grabbed my laptop from home so i can start with them in the two hour long break. and with that grabbed a container with some food cause i might get hungry while working. maybe i'll get the diplomas done by tonight" sigma said.

"ohhh alright alright then. i won't stop you so if you want then work on the diplomas already in two hour long break then do it" i said.

"also once i'm done with them, do you mind helping me connect the printer in the office to my laptop or at least me sending the diplomas to your work related email and you printing them out there for me? my printer at home ran out of ink. i already ordered some from a store but it'll arrive only when we're supposed to have the awards" sigma said.