sechszehn.

FYODOR POV.

i was sitting in my culture class, since it's the first class of the day today. the class hasn't started yet and everyone is already here and so is the teacher just all of us are in our own worlds. suddenly the principle walked in.

"hello ma'am, is fyodor dostoevsky here?" the principle asked the culture teacher.

"yes he is, he's right there" the culture teacher said and pointed at me.

"great. i need him for a few minutes. if class starts and he's still not back, he's with me in the teacher's office" the principle said.

"alright sure, he's my best students anyways so i don't mind if he's late because of work" the culture teacher said.

the principle nodded and went up to me.

"fyodor i need you real quick" the principle said to me.

"i can come right now" i said.

"then let's go" the principle said.

i stood up and followed the principle.

we got to the teacher's office and there was a few other teachers too.

"sit down wherever you want" the principle said.

i went to sit down between the geography teacher and the chemistry teacher.

"so all of you, except for fyodor, are teachers of subjects which don't have a club based on their subject. so, i would love if all of you signed up to be the president of a club which doesn't have a subject corresponding to the club. next to the name of the club, write down your full name and what's your position without our staff, like geography teacher or such" the principle said.

we all nodded and we started to write down what clubs we would want to be presidents of. i had a hard time choosing mine but i found a club i would love to be the president of.

by the end of it, the full list of clubs looked like this :

NO SUBJECT CLUBS!
Newspaper club : Toyo Ito (Geography teacher)
Languages club : Evie Carter (English teacher)
Technology club : Minato Yamada (Social studies teacher)
Crafts club : Nishi Abe (Japanese teacher)
Riddle club : Reiko Kobayashi (Maths teacher)
Digital design club : Fyodor Dostoevsky (Student council president)
Board game club : Kita Watanabe (Biology teacher)
Computer game club : Asahi Matsumoto (Physics teacher)
Sculpture club : Reina Tanaka (Principle)
Choir club : Taney Sato (Music teacher)
Animation club : Haruto Aoki (I.T. teacher)

SUBJECT CLUBS!
Art club : Hana Mercia
Cooking club : Sumi Plantagenet
Basketball club : Riku Saxe
Volleyball club : Sakura Angevin
Badminton club : Kura Lancaster
Drama club : Tora Windsor

(a/n : all names are made up. everyone is japanese except for fyodor (he's russian) and evie (the english teacher, she's british). if any full name is a coincidence, that's not them, count these ones as my ocs.)

"you all have until the end of friday to message me privately on your club's days and times, you all are free now" the principle said.

we all went out of the office and i went back to my culture class knowing i'm now the president of the digital design club.

after fyodor's culture class

i went to the usual place on where me and the others meet up.

"oh hi fyodor!" chuuya said.

"hey chuuya!" i said.

nikolai immediately clinged on me as always since he's clingy around me ever since we started dating.