vierzehn.

SIGMA POV.

me and fyodor together were heading to the teacher's room since we have access to it and we have a friday meeting to do between university staff and the student council. me and fyodor today together are gonna talk to the teachers about adding the two new members to the student council.

"are you ready for the meeting?" i asked to fyodor.

"yes, and you?" he asked me.

"yes but i'm quite nervous" i said.

"i'm sure it'll go great" he said.

"i hope for that too" i said.

we went inside the university hall. i had the bag with the laptop.

after some walking, we entered the teacher's room and sat down at our place. it was like a normal classroom and our place was at the very front and the principle was standing at the front so everyone could see her. i took out the laptop and put it down on the desk and already started logging in and opening my needed stuff.

"alright, is everyone here? can we start the meeting now?" the principle asked everyone.

"yes" we all said in unison.

"so it's the end of the week, a friday. this week we had no complaints of any student so i'm just proud of that. and this week was the first FULL week of us having our student council members of which we are very proud. next week they will start taking students in for clubs and also being a therapist and counselor for students and also where other students can leave complaints about a student for any wrongdoings" the principle said.

"got it!" me and fyodor said.

"aside from all that, the student council wanted to add two new students to the student council. have you decided the two new people?" the principle asked.

"yes and we would like to introduce them to you all and why we think they would make a great part in the student council" fyodor said.

"alright, the word is yours now" the principle said.

the principle sat down and me and fyodor went in the very front. i put the laptop down and did everything so it presents on the projector. i gave fyodor a thumbs up showing he can start talking and i went next to the projector on the other side from fyodor.

"alright so, as me and sigma have been thinking, we would like to add two new members to the student council. for this entire week, me and sigma have been looking at all students on their grades. two really stood out with their grades and we've been looking at how they act around other people that aren't close with them and we have made our decision yesterday over text. sigma will be stating on how they stood out to us and i'll be stating on why we think they deserve a position in the student council" fyodor said.

"you may start, we're listening" the principle said.

the other teachers nodded.

"so first of all we have student ranpo edogawa. he's very smart and his grades are pretty close to ours and he's closest with fyodor and other student edgar allan poe so we've been looking at him around other people. around other people he's extremely sweet, just as sweets as his favorite snacks, and also very helpful and we saw him oftenly guide other people around halls to help them find their classroom" i said.

"we feel like he will make a great part in the student council as he's helpful, quick at making decisions, smart enough for the student council and he always does his work just in time" fyodor said.

"is it okay with you both if i call the two students to here so we can immediately ask them if they're okay with joining the student council? ranpo edogawa of course won't hear why he deserves it but i'm sure he should know it by himself" the principle said.