zweiunddreißig.

a/n : remember when in chapter 31 (einunddreißig) nikolai told chuuya abt the bedroom stuff that happened between him and fyodor? well, surprise surprise, y'all getting the fyolai smut. thank me later my bbys.

NiKOLAi POV.

yesterday me and fyodor made a bet i wouldn't be able to hold in a day without sitting on his lap. if i sat on his lap at least once for a bit i would lose and have to sleep on a mattress next to his bed for a week. but if i end up not sitting on his lap, he will fuck me the next day, basically today, since his parents are out of town for the entire day and his sister, fedora, is staying at annie's, her girlfriend's, house for the entire week so it's the perfect time to finally get fucked.

and no matter how much i wanted to sit on his lap, i was able to hold myself in without sitting on his lap the entire day. i did place my head on his lap once but it was my head on his lap not my ass so that doesn't count, even he himself told me it doesn't count.

and with that, i'm getting fucked by him today. he is currently doing his last chore for today of loading the dish washer. i myself am already on the bed with my hands near my crotch ready to take off my pants for him. ever since my surgery, i wanted him to do nothing but put two fingers in me and just do me like that. i don't really want him railing me until we're ready to have a child, and right now we're not because we've only been dating for 5 months now.

after swinging my legs on the bed while waiting for him, he finally walked into the room.

"alright baby, you ready?" he asked me.

"i was born ready" i said as a little joke.

he chuckled seductively and i straightened out my legs, although i'm not straight because i'm gay, and he took the chance to climb on top of me.

"you've been waiting for this for a while, am i right?" he asked.

"yes" i said.

"welp, you're in luck. i'm guessing you tried your best yesterday just so you can finally expierence this" he said.

"yeah, i really did. i would rather lick the floor of most public toilets in ukraine than sleep on a mattress next to the bed of my boyfriend" i said.

"yeah the public toilets are pretty much worse in russia. but it's okay cause you don't have to cause you'll continue to sleep on my bed with me but you're definitely getting fucked right now, and since you held in, i'm gonna let you decide how you want to get fucked" he said.

i was happy he let me choose how i want to be done so i can just tell him i want to get fingered.

"just finger me. i don't want to get railed until we're both ready to have a child together" i said.

"alright sure, i'll make sure to remember what you just said about the railing but that means you can't ride me either" he said.

"yeah i know. i can live without it" i said.

"alright alright. okay let's get to business now while it's not too late" he said.

"okii" i said.

i was getting excited and started taking off my own pants.

FYODOR POV.

(a/n : prefer to write in fyodor's pov, and prefer to write smut in a dom's (or 3rd person) pov.)

i was watching as he took off his own pants and underwear. i smirked before licking my index and middle finger and going down to rub him a bit before finally pushing my fingers in him. he already moaned like a slut when i haven't even fully started.