fünfundzwanzig.

on thursday at 8:31am

NiKOLAi POV.

me and fyodor both were awake already. i was watching as he was getting ready for work. i was sitting on the bed kicking my feet.

"alright baby i'll be going to work now. i'll see you in the evening. remember, do whatever you want. if you ever feel like it, you can come to the restaurant to see me" fyodor said to me while rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

"okii babe. see you in the evening" i said.

he smooched my forehead and i smiled before he went out of the apartment. i was watching outside the window on how he was going to work alone.

in the apartment it was just me and fedora. i decided to grab my phone and looked for my and chuuya's private chat on whatsapp.

------------------------------------------------------------
chuu chuu yahh

chuuyaaaaa

wsp nikolai?

are you free today?

yeah. no plans for today

can we hang out today?

don't you have fyodor
to hang out with today?

he has work till 6 pm

ohh. alright sure we can
hang out today

when and where do we
meet?

we can hang out at mine. i
exactly got some stuff that
we can do together

okii sure. can we meet at the
bus stop in your town?

yep! i'll see you there
soon

okii, see ya!

------------------------------------------------------------

i smiled and went to get dressed into my casual clothes.

once i was done, i went to put on my shoes and went out of the apartment then apartments building and started running to the bus station.

as soon as i got there, i saw fyodor randomly sitting there on his phone. i sat down next to him.

"babe, what are you doing here? i  thought the restaurant was in this town? did it suddenly move or what?" i asked him.

he looked at me.

"nope. just waiting for a colleague here cause she's new and doesn't know the way to the restaurant" he said.

"ohhh okii then" i said.

"and you? what are you doing here?" he asked.

"just going to another town to hang out with chuuya out of boredom" i said.

"understandable. well have fun in your hang out with chuuya" he said.

"i will have fun. don't stress nor overwork yourself at work too much" i said.

"i won't, don't worry baby" he said.