sieben.

a/n : this is soukoku's date. fyolai's date might be in the next chapter.

DAZAi POV.

i stood near the entrace of the beach part where the party will happen. i'm waiting for chuuya to arrive since i'm on a date with him for this party.

after a few minutes, i finally saw him arrive and boy did he look so amazing in the outfit.

"you look amazing, chuu chuu" i said while trying to grab his hand. (a/n : U ATTACK MY HEART U ATTACK MY HEART DANG stan loona).

"thank you, you too" he said.

"tried my best for you" i said.

i saw chuuya start to blush and boy did he look so cute. fyodor told me to keep my cool around him so i did.

"wanna go in now?" i asked him.

"yes, let's go now" he said.

i showed the guard the two tickets i have for us both and they let us in. it looked so amazing and the people were seeming to have fun.

"do you want to go together or go seperate?" i asked him.

"we're on a date so we should go together so let's go you coward" he said.

with that, he pulled me into the party with him. he was having slight fun on his own so i just stood there looking at him.

"now i want you guys to grab a partner or someone in the crowd and do a slow dance" the host of the party said.

chuuya immediately grabbed me and i exactly expected that. we started doing a slow dance together as the host played music which people slow dance to. i was slow dancing with the love of my life whom i'm not even dating, at least not yet.

after some dancing, we sat down at a bench and he layed his head down on my shoulder. i'm not even gonna lie right now, he looks so cute while doing it. i grabbed his hand and i felt myself blush and he held my hand even tighter. he suddenly looked up at me.

"oh chuuya, you look so cute" i said.

"oh dazai, you look so hot" he said basically interpreting my words.

i felt our faces get closer and we stopped when our faces were just a few centimetres away.

"are you okay with this, dazai?" he asked.

"more than okay with it" i said.

he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer so our lips would touch. it felt like heaven kissing with him. we pull away from the kiss and just stare at each other for the next few minutes.

"you know, fyodor and nikolai didn't even kiss on their first date and then there's us both, kissing each other on the first date" i said.

"well, we don't have to do exactly like them you know. we're completely different from them both" he said.

"yep, you're right. we're japanese while those two are slavic. plus fyodor is my best friend i can't copy what he does for dates just like that" i said.

"exactly" he said.

with that, we kissed again. this time it was more passionate and he sat down on my lap. it felt so amazing especially since i was doing it with him. i love this short ginger haired boy so much i want him to be with me and no one else and so as i want to be with him and no one else.

we continued to kiss passionately until we both pulled away to catch our breaths. i stared at him and he stared at me. we continued to look into each other's eyes with smiles on our faces.

"chuuya, i want you" i said.

"what do you mean by that, dazai?" he asked me genuinely confused.

"like, i want you to be mine" i said.

"i mean, i don't mind being yours" he said.

"i thought you hate me" i said.

"i really don't. i faked it all to hide my feelings for you" he said.

"soo, you're mine now?" i asked.

"yep. i'm all yours babe" he said.

i love how he called me babe. i'm so ready to call him baby when i can.

"you know, this party is quite boring so wanna go somewhere else together?" he asked me suddenly.

"of course chibi, let's go" i said.

we both got up from the bench, well he got off my lap, and we head out of the party and started walking to somewhere else. it was a much better place than the party. we were walking around the town that was closest to the beach and it was the town i currently live in.

"i wish i lived in this town. it has so much here it must be great to live here" he said suddenly.

"i live here" i said.

"you do?" he asked.

"yep! fyodor lives here too" i said.

"fyodor? isn't he that russian guy with black hair and purple eyes?" he asked.

"yes, he's my best friend" i said.

"ohhhh. what's his full name again?" he asked.

"fyodor dostoevsky" i said.

"right" he said.

we continued to walk around and sat down at a bench in the middle of the street. i sat down on the bench and he sat down on my lap.

"you seem to enjoy sitting on my lap" i said.

"it's very comfortable to sit on not gonna lie" he said.

i pecked his cheek but he pulled me into another passionate kiss. this time i decided to get it more heated. i grabbed his face and tried to force my tongue into his mouth and he opened his mouth letting me get my tongue inside his mouth.

we kissed just like that, a passionate kiss with my tongue in his mouth.

when we pulled away, i checked the time.

"chibi, we should get going home now to be honest" i said.

"yeah you're right babe. can we video chat everyday when we're not together?" he asked.

"of course we can" i said.

we kissed softly for the last time before he got off my lap and i went to my home and he waited for his bus to home. can't believe that i can call chuuya mine.

TO BE CONTINUED.

a/n : await for fyolai's date chapter tomorrow. until then, remember to stay hydrated and don't skip ur meals. love u guys. byee sweethearts. <33