einundzwanzig.

friday

NiKOLAi POV.

by now i have fully moved in to live with fyodor and his family. i still have the hickey on my collarbone from fyodor on tuesday.

i woke up from my sleep and sat up before stretching my arms out. i looked to my side where fyodor was and saw him still asleep. today is finally a friday, the last day of the week, and today is the last day of university before the two week break.

once i was done with that, i tried to slowly get out of bed without waking my hot and handsome boyfriend, fyodor, up.

luckily i was successful, but as soon as i got my feet on the floor, fyodor was awake then too.

"oh, good morning babe" i said.

"good morning baby" he said.

his morning voice is so deep it makes me proud that i belong to exactly this man.

i wanted to help him get up but then i remember our monday talk about his iron deficiency anemia so it's best if i don't do anything to him. while sitting there, i saw irina, fyodor's mom.

"oh good morning you two! breakfast is on the table" irina said.

"alright" i said.

"alright mom" fyodor said.

irina went to her room and i continued to sit there.

"aren't you going to eat breakfast?" fyodor asked.

"no, i want to wait for you so we can go eat breakfast together" i said.

"hmm alright" he said.

he started slowly getting up and was now standing normally.

"let's go then" he said.

he gave me his hand and i grabbed it before he helped me up and kissed my forehead. i smiled and we started heading to the kitchen. i should be used to him holding my hand since we've been dating for two months but he'll never fail to make me blush by holding my hand.

FYODOR POV.

once we got to the kitchen, i decided to be a gentleman for nikolai. i pulled back a chair for him to sit at and he was visibly blushing. he sat down and i pulled his chair back to the table before sitting myself down.

"you're such a gentleman" he said.

"only for you baby" i said.

i saw him blush again. he looks so cute.

"you know, i'm gonna give you constant princess treatment" i said.

"babeeeee" he said while blushing a lot before laying his head down on my chest and slapping it lightly.

"oh baby. i know you will love the princess treatment, you definitely won't have regrets and will definitely say that the four years of you having a crush on me was worth it" i said.

"those four years were really worth it. i got into a nice relationship where you're supportive to me, let me move in to live with you and your family, pay for me everytime since i'm poor and much more. you and my best friend, sigma, get along well too so i just know i have the best boyfriend in the world" he said.

"of course me and sigma get along well. my entire university time basically i've been in countless biology projects with him and now me and him are part of the student council, now along with ranpo" i said.