achtunddreißig.

timeskip to november

FYODOR POV.

i woke up to my alarm going off. it's been like two months now since nikolai moved out to live with his family.

i slowly got up and checked the day today on my phone. not only is it a saturday, but it's also november 11th, my birthday.

while stretching out a bit, my mom suddenly walked into my room with a tray full of food.

"good morning, my birthday boy! and yes happy birthday! me and your father made you breakfast today so you can enjoy breakfast in bed. also you'll have a little birthday party later today with some of your friends" my mom said.

"thanks a lot mom, and thanks to dad too" i said.

"enjoy your breakfast sweetie" my mom said before going back to the kitchen.

i started eating my breakfast. i can't believe that now i'm 21 years old. it feels like just last year i was born and suddenly i'm 21.

at around 3:02 pm

i heard the door open while laying down on my bed on my stomach. after a bit, i saw akutagawa and atsushi walking in.

"happy birthday fyodor!" they both said.

i got up and went to them.

"thank you, you both!" i said.

"unbelievable that you're 21 now" akutagawa said.

"i can't believe it either. i feel like just last year i was born and boom, i'm now 21" i said.

"years go by very quickly" atsushi said.

"you're not wrong" i said.

suddenly the door opened again and this time it was chuuya.

"happy birthday!" chuuya said.

"thank you so much chuuya!" i said.

"now all we have left to wait for to arrive to here is dazai, sigma, nikolai and bram" my mom said.

i felt happy to know that my closest friends and my future wife is invited to the party.

timeskip to 3:49 pm

everyone was already here except for nikolai.

"where's nikolai?" i asked my mom.

"i'm not sure. i'm sure i sent him an invitation too" my mom said.

"hold on i'll text him" i said.

i went to my room and grabbed my phone and went to text him.

------------------------------------------------------------
my baby ❤️

baby where are you?

what do you mean where
am i?

did my mom send you an
invitation of any sort?

obsessed | fyolai.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें