fünfunddreißig.

FYODOR POV.

me and nikolai finally got home together. i went to obviously do my homework already. i decided to listen to some twice songs while doing my homework since the last thing i wanted to do right now was talk to anyone.

i grabbed my phone and airpods and connected my airpods before putting them in my ears and going through my playlists on spotify to find my twice playlist and started playing the first song on the entire playlist, their song called touchdown, in the page two album. once the song was playing, i put my phone down and started doing my homework that were given today, i don't care if they're for tomorrow or not, i'll do them all anyways.

i had maths, geography, biology and japanese homework to do, then also have to study for a test in chemistry. i didn't have much to do or study for them all so i'll be able to get them done quickly, then i can maybe squeeze nikolai in cuddles and kisses.

47 mins later

i was finally done with my homework and studying which took less than an hour luckily. i take out my airpods out of my ears before disconnecting them from my phone and putting them back in the case. before anything else i also put down all my studying stuff, basically all my books and notebooks, plus my pen and pencil, also my eraser, back in my pencil case before putting it in my school backpack.

after being done with everything, i looked to where my bed was and saw that nikolai was peacefully laying down on my bed while scrolling on his phone. i thought it was the perfect moment to cuddle him.

while being in thought of a plan, i finally decided something. i got up off of my chairs and crawled into my bed. once i was in my bed next to my nikolai, i sat down and stared at his cute and pretty face.

after about 3 minutes of staring at him, he finally noticed i was staring at him and looked at me so i spoke up.

"does my future wife want cuddles from his future husband?" i asked him.

i obviously referred to him as my future wife cause he is. he blushed at it a bit.

"i always want cuddles from my future husband, so of course" he said with a huge smile on his face.

i smirked a bit and layed down next to him before opening my arms. he rolled himself into my arms and i wrapped my arms around him as tightly as i can. he put his phone down to turn around facing me and hiding his head under my chin. i kissed the top of his head and smiled.

nikolai is definitely the one i want to marry in the future. he fell first, and he fell harder. our friendship at first was because of his obsession with me, but now it turned into a relationship where he's still obsessed with me. but of course i have nothing against him obsessing over me.

while still cuddling him, i felt very soft breathing down my chest. i tried to look down to see and he was staring at my neck while breathing in peace, very softly. i patted his head and saw him smile.

"babe, i want to spend a life with only you and no one else. i don't want any fights between us both, i don't want anything horrible between us both, i just want a happy and healthy relationship with you" he said suddenly.

"we'll always be happy together. if i could i would propose to you for marriage right now. but i can't. i don't have any engagement rings on me to use to propose to you. even then, the rings are for in a few years, right now it's too early for us to get married. for now the only rings we share is our couple rings" i said.