fünfzehn.

a/n : i feel like y'all deserve a chapter of fyodor's and akutagawa's hangout so enjoy it!

FYODOR POV.

i was heading outside and went to the nearby apartment complex and just waited there. i waited for someone very specific.

after some waiting, there came the one i've been waiting for, akutagawa.

"heyyy there fyodor!" akutagawa said.

"heyyy there aku! long time no see" i said.

"indeed. also, do you mind if atsushi joins us? he didn't want to be left home alone by me" he said.

"oh nope i don't mind at all! also, you and atsushi live together?" i asked.

"yes. we moved in here last month and i knew you live here so i was waiting for a perfect moment to catch up on you again" he said.

"awww that's so sweet! for how long have you and atsushi been dating for?" i asked.

"around one and a half year" he said.

"so half way to two years of a happy relationship with him?" i asked.

"yes, honestly me and him planned a trip to paris on our two year anniversary. you know, the city of love and romance" he said.

"ohhhh yes yes. honestly i heard it's a great place to take your lover to" i said.

"it for sure does seem like so. once me and atsushi come back from our trip to paris i can tell you how it was" he said.

"well you better, if it really is a great place to take your lover to, i might go there with nikolai" i said.

"honestly that's an amazing idea on what you could do" he said.

"i think so too" i said.

"alright i'll quickly go back up home and let atsushi know he can come with us, if you start third wheeling around us, our bad" he said.

"it's alright! and yes yes go get atsushi" i said.

akutagawa nodded and went back up. i went on my phone and scrolled through tiktok while waiting.

after about seven minutes, i saw those two walking outside.

"heyyy atsushi" i said.

"heyyy fyodor" atsushi said.

"alright should we go now?" akutagawa asked.

"yes sure!" i said.

and with that, we went off to nowhere. we just had a calming walk.

"how about we go to the town where me and atsushi used to live in, but separately?" akutagawa suggested.

"oh yes sure, we can go there" i said.

"yesss let's go i already miss being there" atsushi said.

we then started running all together to the bus stop. we got there just in time before the bus arrived.

"we're speed" akutagawa joked for a moment.

me and atsushi chuckled at akutagawa's joke. and exactly the bus arrived. we got on it and akutagawa and atsushi sat at the seats together while i sat at the empty seat right next to them. the bus started moving and we sat there in peace.

as some time went by, i could hear akutagawa and atsushi flirt with each other. it makes me happy to know that me and my friends are in happy relationships. me with nikolai, akutagawa with atsushi, dazai and sigma with each other, ranpo with poe, and there's more.