Wrong Man.

I felt my face flood red as I stared at Light as if I was stuck in some type of trance, his slim yet firm body keeping me where I was. My dress was tossed on the ground, and I could still hear L, and he could hear me.

"I knew you looked so beautiful under that dress, my beloved," Light spoke, looking me up and down, biting his bottom lip seductively, his eyes still locked onto my almost naked body as I couldn't help but stare at his pants and what could be underneath them. Light had to catch my gaze. He laughed at me and sat up more, reaching down to his jeans and unzipping them. I noticed a gaze of his white boxers as I tried to look away once again. He grabbed my chin and laughed more at me.

"Don't worry; we have all night, after all." Light kissed me as I felt my face burn hot with passion, even if it was fake. I needed to make him exhausted. I needed to finish this task no matter how much I regretted it.

"I can't wait," I muffled, blushing. I looked over at Light as I watched his face turn red, only slightly painted onto his cheeks.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" Light asked, his eyes on mine, keeping me from looking away as I nodded, grinding my bottom half against his crouch.

"Please, Light, you've been teasing me so much," I begged, cringing in my mind. I'm so sorry, L, you must hear all of this. I closed my eyes tight, letting myself grind onto him more, trying not to moan every once in a while. It did feel good, even if I felt terrible about it.

"Good, because I want to give it to you," Light uttered, whispering into my ear as he started to tracing his hands up and down my body as I began to let out my best moans or at least trying to make them seem real even if I was faking it hoping I could trick Light into believe how I was feeling was real even if I knew it was fake and only agreed for this task and I still can't help but feel embarrassed at the idea of L hearing all of this each fake moan or even real one.

"Just relax and enjoy the moment, Y/N," Light Attracted, pulling my body closer to his, not believing it could even get closer as I felt his manhood stab against me as I blinked a couple of times, trying to blind away the flush that's attacking my face as I leaned forward brushing my lips against his ear.

"I want to make you moan my name and pass out from exhaustion," I requested, smirking at what I said. Even if I wasn't a top, whatever it takes to get him to agree, I'll do anything to find the truth.

"You want me to say your name?" Light asked me as I started to let the lust fall over me, grinding harder onto him, almost feeling absolute pleasure keeping him locked between my thighs.

"Ah, yes, Light," I moaned out, feeling as if it was real, forgetting all about L, all about the task, just wanting Light for my selfish reason, just wanting Light in me to make me feel good like I know how he can. I grumbled under my breath, watching Light smirk at my reactions. He knows I want him, and I can't tell what is real or fake about my reactions. Light reached down to my thighs, giving them a hard squeeze, letting me let out a painful moan as he smiled.

"I don't think you want to hear me say your name...I think you want to hear me say something else." Light never moved his grip on my thigh, turning white as I chuckled slightly, looking at him and then back at my dress on the ground.

"What do you mean, Light?" I studied between words, making sure my hair covered my ear, scared he might know what was happening. If I knew Light well, he was a scary smart. Light laughed as he rubbed his nose against mine, showing somewhat of a soft side of him, something I didn't think existed under his pale, cold skin.

"I mean, I don't think you just want to hear my voice say your name. I think you want to hear me say something special." Light kept his nose on mine as I looked at him with a raised brow.