School Subject

I felt my face turn bright red as I watched an officer come out handing me a wire and cameras, all the things I would need to take Light down or at least get proof that he might be Kria, but then again, what the hell am I supposed to do!

I'm a college student who struggles to pay her bills and hasn't slept well in my bed in weeks. I panicked as I looked at the screen, hearing L's voice sounding like a muffle before shaking my head.

"Sorry, what?" I asked, confused as L spoke once again.

"Good Y/N, I'll be watching." His voice was just as cold as an office pushed me out the door and back into the streets that took me to begin with.

I stood in shock, holding the camera and Wires in my hand. All you do is put them around your room and keep Light from seeing the wire or even seeing me put the cameras up. My brain tried to connect the dots to how this would go out or if I failed. I kept my thoughts to myself as I went home, going through the plan. I grabbed my phone out of Light's pants pocket.

I kept forgetting I still had it on. I found Light's last message and called the number holding it to my ear.

Hello? Light voice made my lungs tighten, and the reality of my situation faded on me.

"Hey, Light, are you busy tomorrow?" I asked, looking down at my shoes as I kept walking, trying to find my way back to my apartment.

"Yeah? Why?"

"Well, I was wondering maybe if you wanted to, I don't know, go out for dinner like a date," I asked, hearing Light's voice ring in my ear. He's laughing at me. I winced a little at his voice.

"I would love to. It's just that I normally ask the pretty ladies out, but I'll let this one slide since I do think you're adorable. I'll be around 7 pm to pick you up." I smiled, stopping at a crosswalk and looking both ways before crossing.

"Sure, just wear something scarlet. That color always looks nice on you." I blush, speaking as Light said goodbye by hanging up on me. I never understood what was happening with his eyes turning to Scarlet, but it was still the most attractive thing I could ever imagine. Right when I reached home, I opened the door to my apartment, not paying attention to anything, just dropping everything and removing the sweatpants that I hoped Light understood that he would not see that pair of pants again. They are comfortable. I made my way to my bathroom almost all the way naked by the minute I reached the bathroom being in nothing but underwear where, Even those stripped from my skin as I stepped into the bathtub, letting the water sink over me, wanting to wash away the stress that plagues my skin; no matter how hard I scrub away, it still lasts.

I went to bed not much after trying to keep my mind focused on the task at hand.

I have a date with Light tomorrow at 7 pm.

Who knows what's going to happen? I rolled over turning off my lamp, trying my best to get a good night's rest.

***

After school, after the time of trying to get past the fact that I did nothing but freak out over the amount of chaos that was going to happen as I went to my closest, dropping all of my stuff onto the ground and letting it fall off me as I hoped the stress would fall off my shoulders.

I knew it wouldn't as I looked around in my closet for a dress before grabbing hold of a sleeveless pencil-colored light lavender going barely downed-thighed, only putting on a small amount of makeup. Here we go, Y/N. I hope you're ready this night and could end up with you dead or you underneath him, and well, I don't know if I want either. I couldn't help, but both feel arousal and fear just thinking about what could happen to me just because I agreed to Ls little plan. I'm not getting anything out of this, even though it would have been much better if I could. I don't know. Get paid. I let out a loud huff, grabbed my purse and shoes, and threw on a large pair of extended thigh highs, making me seem taller, still shorter than Light. I just hope he likes me enough to even get this plan completely without dying of a heart attack. I let out a large sigh, looking at my apartment door.