Hero? More like monster

"Look at what we have here, boys! A lonely college girl all alone." One of the bikers mocked me as I was stuck on my hands and knees, forced to let them hit me, unable to fight back from the speed they cycled around me.

"She's so gentle, looking like if I hit her too hard, she'll break like glass," Another biker spoke as the rest laughed as they teased me, grabbing onto my hair and yanking me from one side to the other as they laughed and groped me touched me hit me, I could feel the bruises forming on my body. I screamed again, hoping for once someone would hear me. No one will save you, Y/N; you're on your own. My mind hurt me worse than the bikers. I was right. No one is going to keep me, even if I struggle and scream. Who would come and help me? A Poor college student who couldn't even save myself or my father from making a terrible mistake and ruining his own life, and now I'm going to die just as horribly as my father did, painfully and slowly.

"Hey! Leave her alone." I looked up, seeing Light holding a hammer, his hair messy as if he rushed out here, his eyes glowing that scarlet red that I would have never thought could get any brighter, and yet here he stood in front of the bikers and me.

"Yo? This your girl kid?" One of the bikers laughed as they stopped cycling me, turning to face Light as his knuckles turned white around the hammer, never letting go, his gaze never looking away, never softened the man of pure rage, but something odd was about that. The light wasn't scared standing there.

"I said leave her alone," Light yelled again, flicking his wrist with the hammer swinging back and forth. The bikers laughed more, not backing down as a couple of men got off their bikes, most of them still keeping me on my knees as I glared at them.

"Light, get out of here. They'll hurt you!" I screamed back at how painful it was to watch as he swung the hammer till all of a sudden, the bikers stopped all at once, walking into the road as if they were put into some type of trance, walking hand in hand in the middle of the road as a bus roared by striking all of the men at once sending them flying, Killing them. I gasped, screaming more, my eyes watering with pain as I cupped my hands over my mouth. Light racing over to me, hugging me.

"It's okay, Y/N your okay?" The light wasn't out of breath. Light wasn't as shocked as me. We just watched a group of men die, and yet he was unfazed as I looked up at him, holding onto Light as if nothing ever happened, as if we were back in his room holding him tight. Light had me close as I stumbled to my phone, pulling it out of my pocket. Dialing the police light glaring at me as I did so.

"Hello! Hi! I-...We just watched six men com...commit suicide." My voice was on the edge of breaking as I breathlessly spoke, having to hold onto Light tighter, trying not to cry, each part of me shaking as if I was shocked with a taser. I didn't stick around to hear what the officer said, hanging up. I can't. I can't do this. It's not safe for me to be out alone anymore. Nothing is safe.

***

It wasn't long before I was wrapped in a melted blanket, keeping me warm as a cop spoke.

"Well, Miss, I can't say anything about this. It's all so strange we'll have to wrap it up to some type of gang violence," The officer spoke to me as Light was still sticking around staying close.

"Light, your father won't be pleased about you being caught up in this, but nice job." The officer patted Light on the back as he looked at me.

"Are you okay?" Light asked as I looked down at the ground, still in awe. With all of this, none of the town is safe anymore. I need to move, but I have no money to leave.

"Yeah..I'll be fine." I had to pause between my words to speak; this all was so different and not something I thought I would ever want to witness, forced for the image to replay in my head forever. I was taken home by a Cop car. They promised to drive around my apartment for a while to ensure it wasn't some gang after me. As I turned on the TV, the news flashed before me.