Date with a Killer.

I cut him off, glaring at the screen.

"It's not often. We didn't hang out every day," I mumbled. L's voice never shifted as he cleared his throat.

"The past three days you've been seen with him; I would start to say that's often." I felt my eye twitch, looking at the screen again. I wouldn't say I like Light like that. It's not like I wanted to end up in his bed. He tricked me. I was tired, and his voice kept leading me away from the work I needed to do.

"Ugh, come on, I ended up in his bed on accident, okay" I let out a giant huff crossing my arms as if I were sucking all the air out of L's throat as he coughed once again.

"I didn't know about you sleeping with him, but let's keep this professional. I don't wish to discuss your habits," L spoke as my face flushed bright red. I couldn't tell if it was embarrassment or anger.

"I didn't sleep with him; I slept next to him," I corrected, moving my hands as long as I talked, trying to get my point across.

"Don't wish to discuss moving on." L's tone never shifted but ignored my comment as I went back to crossing my arms.

"Well, if you are willing, I want to ask you something about the Kria case." L's voice and the sound of things hitting the desk he was sitting at. Tapping again? I lifted a brow, confused.

"What do you mean?" I switched the legs I crossed and seated back in the chair. It will take more than asking me for help if they need me. I'm a lady. After all, I will never do anything for free.

"We need your help, a local Agent that was in charge of studying Light Yagami," L paused, holding me at the edge of my seat; this whole time, an FBI agent was watching me and Light a little creepy.

"That agent was found dead of a heart attack. Now we have suspected that Light could have been the cause." I felt my jaw drop as I sat back again, trying not to seem too interested.

"And The FBI agent, he's dead?" I heard L agree with a simple MHM, even if what I asked was a stupid question. They think Light is Kira.

"He died not long after a long list of FBI passed away from the same heart attack limiting the number of agents we have at our disposal," L spoke as I let out a little gasp, confused. How could so many people die at once on the same day, all being FBI agents, intelligent, influential people, all after Kria just died at the snap of a finger or even the pounding pain of a heart attack?

I placed my hand on my chest, trying to calm my fear.

"You shouldn't have to worry. If Light is Kria, he hates to lose, let alone lose a girl he loves," L disclosed, laughing to himself as I glared at the screen more. They want to use me like some puppet just because of Light...Likes me even the idea of that makes me feel strange. I don't know if it's love or fear...I am scared of Light. Who wouldn't be? He's the peculiar, smart kid who sits in the back of the class, but something about him keeps dragging me closer to him even if I want nothing to do with that amount of pain...If I fall in love with Light, then... what happens if he is Kria?

"So you think Light is Kria?" I asked again, trying to milk this man of any information I could. I could always use it on the Kria case, even if I'm not as bright as Light or L. He sounds older, like a professor, which would make almost any girl fall head over heels for him even if all he was doing was teaching history.

"I have my reasons to believe it could be him correct; that's why we are asking you for help to prove me wrong or right," L Reported, his tone always sounding like each word he said made it seem like he was reading off a Wiki page. I couldn't help but let out a giant laugh, trying not to seem disrespectful.