Five star

Light's hand gripped my chain, forcing me to look at him. His devil glare kept me from looking away. Everything about Light screamed to run away, but I couldn't look out when he pulled me in like a fish that took the bait, and he was the fisherman.

"Don't look away from me. Look me in the eyes to see how pretty they are." Light was inches away from my lips now, his breath flooding my nose, the smell of wine on his breath. I wanted to kiss him; I needed to kiss him. The light was right there, just wanting it to happen. I pressed my lips against his, taking in the taste of wine only plastered on his soft lips. I thought it would feel evil, cold, and unloving, but the kiss made my heart skip beats, almost as if I could feel myself starting to love him. Light was willing to do so much to take care of me, yet all he wanted was one night to connect with me in the most passionate way possible. I heard Light gasp slightly to himself. I caught him off guard as he gripped the side of my thighs, pulling me closer. The grip on my thighs caused me to let out a small moan that escaped my lungs as my hands tried to pull it back in. I cupped my mouth, looking at Light as he pressed harder towards me, never breaking the kiss and keeping me locked against the wall between a rock and a hard place, my dress scrunched up. Time slows down when I feel the world shifting around us like it's nothing open, an open void. I see nothing but the inside of my eyelids, not daring to look Light in the eyes, not when he's seconds from being inches deep. I kept making small noises, not moans, trying to speak to get my voice out there.

"Light-" I uttered between the breaths of a heavy makeout season.

"Mmm. what?" Light grumbled, his lips inches from mine as he broke the kiss, letting me breathe, his scarlet eyes still cutting my gaze like a knife wanting to go straight into my eye.

"We should take this upstairs to, you know, the bedroom and not in the stairway." I quieted, his hands turning white around my thighs as the gripped skin turned shades of red with the rest of my body. Light nodded his head as I felt helpless, inches off the ground, held close in his arms. Just allow it to happen. Y/N gets pleasure for one night. Your life is so stressful. I didn't want to agree with myself, but fitting one night of letting myself go couldn't hurt. It's not like Light and I are something "special."

"Of course, my belove." Light's devilish smirk never went away. It's like I was talking to a different Light like this man was not the same nerd and straight-A student that I thought was creepy and still is. He set me back down on the ground, gripping his hands around my forearms and racing up the stairs like an excited child pulling his mother into the candy store. He called me "Beloved," again a strange nickname. I hope he understands after this night, this won't happen again. I'm not going to sleep with this man again; I'm just getting the task done and over with, and I feel bad for L, who has to hear all of this. At least now he can't watch me without putting the cameras up, which will happen after this enormous mistake I'm about to make. Light rushed into the room before me, leaving his door open. As he started shutting off lights and closing curtains, the room felt colder than the last time I was in there. The room almost seemed pitch black till my eyes adjusted to the darkness. His bed was gently made as I set my bag down with the cameras hidden inside it, leaving it to be dealt with later after this night of fake passion. Light's eyes were still so bright even in the darkness. I wish this were someone I loved, and it was not meant to be some sort of task. I watched as Light sat on the bed, looking at me like I was prey to him. He knows what's going to happen, and he's planning it all out, deflowering me again and again and again if I gave him the chance to. I'm just feeding him food to be eaten and spat back out to be used and never seen again, but I'm allowing this to happen. I'm letting him do this. I agreed with L that I would do this task, and it's too late to back out now. I'm too deep in. Right as I went to sit next to Light on the bed, he sat up, standing upright in front of me, his body almost pressed against my knees as I closed my legs tighter. He looked down at me, keeping me seated without saying a word to me. He's scary when he wants to be. He reached up, unbuttoning his scarlet shirt, seeing the paleness of his skin bleed through as he tossed it onto the ground. I couldn't look away. His chest was smooth and bare, yet I could paint it with bite marks. I glanced back at him at how he just watched my reactions, studying me again as I backed up on the bed till I hit the headboard, feeling the cold hardwood touch the back of my arms. Here we go. I took a deep breath, trying not to think about it as I looked at him, still feeling the heat on my face, never lighting up. I know what I got myself into, but I don't think there will be a way out when it's too late to escape. I still could feel the air in my lungs trapped, almost as if I couldn't breathe. Light climbed on the bed, closing in on me as I thought of myself pressing closer into the wooden frame as he straddled my legs, leaving me trapped between him and the bed sheets. Under him, just how he wanted, he had everything he wanted. I gulped, trying to get the feeling of empty passion from my soul.

"I hope you don't mind me being this close to you." He smiled, sending a wave of fear down my spine. I felt my face becoming more and more red, and it was hard to imagine how I looked like a tomato about to be squashed to death.

"I don't mind," I uttered, trying to suck in my chest in the stomach to make myself as small as possible as he pressed harder onto me, his chest touching the tops of my breast, causing me to flush with bright red. He is so close. I can't breathe. I gasped again, trying to allow the air to escape, but nothing came out but a small moan that escaped from my crushing lungs. He wasn't heavy. He was keeping me pinned down, all his feeling merciless under him. That's how he wants it to feel powerful. He hates to lose, like L said. I looked away as Light grabbed the bottom of my chin, forcing me to look back at him. He lightened off my chest and leaned close to my ear.

"You can't keep looking away from me, beloved." He was inches from my ear, almost touching it softly with his lips. I let out a small moan knowing damn well he wanted that reaction from me, loving how I reacted from his body. His manhood pressed against my thighs, making my body temperate skyrocket. He was ready for me even if I wasn't for him...yet. I held out my hand gently, touching his chest. His skin felt fantastic, almost as if he was lifeless, which doesn't make sense. The room was warm. The bed was steaming. How could he be so cold during this moment? I looked at him, confused, tracing my hand around his chest. Soft yet firm, something I didn't think they would feel like. It's almost comforting how calm he was, feeling his heavy breathing against my hand by his chest rising and lowering, his heart beating faster and faster as each second ticked by.

"Do you like what you see?" He got closer to my ear, his voice low and seductive, his body still pressed against mine as if each breath I took made his manhood thicken and pulse on my thigh, sending a cold chill through my body. The amount of control he has is scary and always will be.

"Yeah...you looked handsome in your scarlet shirt today," I muffled through my quickened breaths, trying to get this night over with. Even if I will enjoy what happens to me, I wish it was with someone I love and not someone I lied to.

"Oh~ Beloved, I will always look good for you; I don't need skill to look my best." The light tone was nothing but full of want and desire as I kept my hands trailing down his chest, feeling his pecks. Even if he seemed slim, his muscles were just under the surface. Feeling them between my fingers as I slightly pressed down, feeling them bounce back up.

"Both are nice, though, Light," I spat, trying to break my gaze from his chest. Something about it was attractive, maybe how he was still so solid and elegant-looking, leaving me in awe. Before I could even think, Light snatched my hand away from his chest, pulling it above my head and holding it there, keeping me now fully pinned to the bed

"Ahh, no touching too soon. We don't want to be too hasty." He leaned in closer to my ears, almost nibbling on them. My eyes widened with each second that ticked by.

"Look me in the eyes, beloved." I felt my heart dropping from racing as I gulped, trying to hide the amount of arousal that fled through my body as I was forced to look into his scarlet-covered eyes once again. No wonder he said he didn't need skill, and this man could turn me on with his voice. He never let me look away, forcing me to keep eye contact, but then again, I felt like something was tearing at my soul and ripping it from my body. I think fear is not turned on anymore. He's scaring me. I felt my hands starting to shake as they were pinned above my head.

"Just relax and don't dare try to look away...just stare at me," Light Asserted as I gently nodded my head, trying to read the eyes that stared back down at me like trying to read the devil. Light's lips were so close to mine that they almost mixed our breaths as both our chests rose and fell from the tension.

"That's right...just keep staring at me... I can tell you like this; you like being this close to me." I felt Light's hands move behind my body, hearing Light struggle to play with the zipper of my lavender dress. I couldn't help but cringe just now, remembering the wire and how L had just heard everything Light had told me, even more worried about everything he was about to hear. Light eyes were never less full of lust as I felt the tug of my zipper and the sound of it sliding down curves as he slowly lifted it off my body through my legs before tossing it down onto the ground, going with it the wire and L even with me hearing him still. I felt so naked even if I was now just wearing a purple bra and matching pair of underwear, leaving Light to look at my body as if I was going to be his next meal, and we both knew I was the five-star rating to Light.