Pay Up

Leo's POV

As I leave the kids giving them a final warning, I chuckle to myself about the state of Ivy once I'm done with her.

I'm still doubtful about leaving Aditi and Pia with the older ones because they were starting to get cranky. They would need to sleep soon, so I won't have enough time with my naughty girl. But it's better than none and this would give me an opportunity to be creative.

I open using my key and go into the kitchen space when I don't see her in the living room area. Since we are a lot of people, that too growing kids, we keep a lot of snacks even when we travel. She is snacking on a packet of chips, on her laptop and as I walk to her, she stops it immediately and looks at me.

"Up" I command and she does instantly.

"Are you working? Also you still hungry?" She shakes her head looking down as the reply.

I sigh as I search for a wooden spoon and I can see Ivy trying to peek but looks away just as I catch her. I find it and use it to swat Ivy twice sharply on her butt.

"Care to repeat that?" I ask walking around the island, to stand in front of her.

"No sir, to both" she replies softly.

"Wanna explain to me what happened at the restaurant?" I ask firmly.

"Nope"

"Well then I can let the spoon talk, if you prefer that" I warn

"It was nothing. You made me horny and didn't do anything to help it. And I snapped"

"That is right, you snapped. And we are going to discuss that in length because we both know that is unacceptable." I reply calmly

"There is nothing to discuss. It's done" she says and goes to take her phone.

I silently take her phone out of her hand and keep it in my pocket, looking at her the whole time but she still isn't looking into my eyes. After a few slow seconds, I sigh and lift her chin up and ask "anything you want to confess?"

She shakes her head.

"Ivy May. You dare to lie to me once more and I won't care that the kids are going to be back in 20 mins. They will hear the whole thing and believe me you don't want me to embarrass you like that."

She doesn't say anything but looks at me wide eyed.

"So let's get to the short and sorry version. STRIP"

"but kids..

"Move now Ivy. You are already in a heap of trouble" I warn her.

I watch as she angrily strip out of her clothes and throws it to the side.
"Pick that up and go get into position on the bed. On your fours, chest down, and your ass facing the door"

She goes up without reply. "That's One" I simply say to her retreating back. "Yes Sir" comes her reply promptly.

I go around looking for anything that I can use on her, because I didn't pack any punishment stuff, just nipple clamps, her favorite vibe, flogger and crop. I need something that will sting. Keeping the wooden spoon in my pocket, I take a knife and go to the nearest window cutting the thin wire used for closing and opening the blinds. I will probably have to pay for the damages, it's fine, I will say one of the kids did it. The bright side of having this many kids, I chuckle to myself.

I remove my pants and try it on my thighs, I'm sure it's going to have a few stripes tomorrow as I try out the force I need to use. Once I'm satisfied, I take everything upstairs.

Looking at Ivy, she didn't even flinch when I came in, my girl is deciding to be good now. Either it's because of the guilt of lashing out at the kids or she did something that I need to wring out of her.