Rain Rain Go Away

Leo's POV

Dealing with Peter-Luke situation, i come downstairs to relax on the couch. I saw the few staff members that came today, finishing up to leave.
Mrs Hutch comes to me asking"do you need anything before i leave?"

"No thank you, let me know what to do with dinner or if you have put the instructions on the fridge, then, that's fine" i tell and she replies "i have messaged Ivy, but i will write it on instructions board too" and I walk off after a nod.

We keep a small board on the fridge in the open kitchen, so the staff can let us know what's for dinner and how to reheat it. There is an open-kitchen where basic cooking, like coffee or heating up is done and a main kitchen inside for the full cooking. Usually the open-kitchen is used if Ivy is making something.

Along with that board, is one for the kids, to keep track of who is grounded and who isn't. Me or Ivy writes their name on it and when they have done their time, they ask us to rub it off. This is so that the staff also knows who is grounded.

I keep thinking about taking a trip as it's expected to have horrible rain for a week and the schools are doing online class. But it's going to be difficult traveling in rain and the airstrip is might get closed too depending on the condition. I have to ask Mrs Benton, my secretary, for options. And talk to Ivy about it.

As I walked through, to the living room, i saw the patio door half open and it was raining sideways making a mess close to the door. Before closing the door, i checked outside and saw Pia, Aditi and Ryan running around in the rain. I was enraged to see them, making themselves sick and i had told them, 'not to go outside'. It wasn't heavy rain but still, they might get a fever. I run outside shouting "get inside now" and pick up Aditi when she keeps running.

Pia goes inside with a panic stricken face but Ryan looks calm. I dial Mrs Hutch as i put Aditi on her feet, glaring at them. "Can you bring me 4 bathroom towels to the patio, please" I asked Mrs Hutch and I tried to calm down while waiting for her. Aditi speaks first, whining "daddy we were playing" "you Missy, were playing in the rain" i say gritting my teeth. "Are you allowed to do that?" I ask with an edge to my voice. And she looks at Pia for help. Mrs Hutch brings the towels and helps Aditi wrap it up while i do Pia's. "Dad i took them outside, they were bored. So we played. Just for few minutes" Ryan says but rushes it when i shoots him a glare. "Look at your cloths. It's soaking wet. It's been more than a few minutes, Ryan" i point out his lie. "Not that it's permitted even if, it's for few minutes"

Ryan is a typical good boy but would do anything for others even if it's taking their punishments. "Go upstairs and change your clothes" i ordered "don't you step out into the rain again"

I go into my room and get changed too. Ivy comes home as I'm changing and hugs me "I'm home babe" she whispers. "You miss me?" "Nop.not at all"she teases. "Is that soo"i chuckles "maybe i should give you something to remember me tomorrow onwards..mm..how about a spanking or a buttplug" i say smoothly as i kiss her neck.

I grab onto her ass "yea..a buttplug on this tight ass will make you remind me.. thinking about which hole of yours i will take when you get back..will it be you're ass, pussy or mouth.." She moans as i keep doing my ministrations.

She pushes me off her, saying "i told Pia, i will play with her". When she moves away, i give a playful smack "did you just push me away?"i growl. She goes into her closet mumbling "Mm mm" and I follow her. Looking behind, she winks saying "I'm serious, no playing with you".

Closing in on her, i grab her nipples between my fingers giving it a slight pinch "is that so?" I lower her black tight leather pants swiftly and command "step out" Tapping on her thighs, she spreads her legs to show off her bare pussy.

"So beautiful baby" i say looking into her eyes. "And all mine" i trail my fingers on her boobs as i give a smooching kiss.

Moving to kiss and lick her nipples, grabbing and squeezing those apples. "You don't want this talented hands?" I tease, moving to finger her pussy. Grazing the lips, but not touching the main button.

She moans, "more" and i plunge in my index finger abruptly, while using my thumb on her clit. "Oh you want more? But i thought you don't have time" "faster please" she begs.

I remove my fingers just as abruptly as i started "ofcourse. I will leave you faster. Go play with Pia" i smirk

"What..no..finish this first"she whimpers, grabing my wrist. I hold her upper arm and twist my wrist to free it from her, then use that arm to give a hearty smack "you said and i quote 'no playing with me' so go"

She moves away giving me a stink eye and knowing her, she will use this against me, i laugh thinking about that as she went.

I knock Ryan's room before entering, to see him texting someone. "So you took them outside huh?"i ask casually with a serious face when he looks up from the phone.

"Mm" and he looks directly at me saying "not really". He explains when i raise an eyebrow, "i saw them playing and was trying to get them inside when you came in"

"That's what I thought ...and I'm taking this away for trying to cover this up" i take his phone "get it before school tomorrow morning"

"Repeat it again and i will have your ass"i warn him as i exit his room with his phone.

I go into the living room to see Ivy playing with Aditi and Pia, "heyy can you pause playing for a few minutes. I need to talk to you girls"

Pia was laughing when i came in but got panicky seeing me. They both follow me to the couch with Ivy, she gives me 'what happened look'.

They stood infront of me, Aditi was getting impatient because of the interruption.

"Pia, did you take Aditi to play in the rain?"but she doesn't look at me, staring onto her feet. "Ryan told me what happened, so be truthful" i lift her chin to look at me.

"Yea"she mumbles."didn't i tell you not to go outside because it's raining?'

"but i was bored"she stomps her feet, starting to tear up.

"I know sweetie" i try to calm her

"Tell the rain to go away..i wanna play" she whine

"I can't do that, sweetie, but playing in the rain might make you sick"i explain calmly "So no more of that. Ok?"

"Okay" she nods reluctantly . "You too Aditi. No playing in the rain" i warn and she nods her head.

"Good. But your going in timeout to think about what you did. You will stand there untill i call you out. Am i clear?"

"Okay" "yes sir"

I guide them to the corners where they stand, nose touching the wall and hands behind them.

As they stand there, i talk to Ivy about going somewhere in the coming days and she said "i can take work from home on Thur and Friday, so we could go for 4 days and come back Sunday night. School mostly will start from Monday"

"Yea..but where to go is the question. Let me see some options" i say deep in thought.

About 2 mins in, i released Aditi and then 5mins later Pia, from the corner after a lecture.

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hi readers

Thanks for giving this story your time. Do let me know if there are any mistakes or suggestions.

Vote and comment guyyss🥳