Office shenanigans

Ivy's POV

It was one of the mornings when I didn't feel like going to work but i had to. Not because i want to, but Mr bossy pants, doesn't like me cancelling work at the last min, unless it is urgent. ''Whyyy'' i groan. ''you have duties you need to do, and cancelling now would make it difficult for you boss'' is his explanation always.

I'm the senior manager now, so it's not a big deal actually. But Leo won't understand, and that's the reason my ass is sore now. Yep, he spanked me to wake me up. "Why did i sleep so late yesterday??, I want my bed" i groan to myself, though i pleasantly remember the fun stuff we did. So I'm in my car reminiscing the flogger that made me squirm, commanding voice of Leo telling me not to come, pinch of nipple clamps that i can feel even now. This thought is making me feel flushed. Maybe this day won't be as bad I felt when I woke up.

Office has been boring though, nothing interesting or juicy gossip within the hospital. I miss my bed. If i was at home, i would have ordered a big burger and binged on 'Office' or 'Modern family', while in bed. 5 more hrs and i get to go home, to Leo. He would definitely get a smack on his head, for making me go to work today. Just as i think about him, i get a text.

Leo: heyy babygirl, doing good? How is work?

"Ohh yeaah, jolly good i am" i mutter to myself sarcastically. I put my phone aside without replying, which he hates. That should teach him, i think.
Or maybe i should make it a thorough lesson. I could tease him. "Yep" that's what you will get, Mr Bossy Pants.

I quickly close the blinds in my office and get to action. I search and got a fingering video of a girl getting spanked by her boyfriend. Since Im wearing a formal blue skirt, i hitch it up to my waist and keep my legs on the table spread. Putting on my earphones i hit play and start playing with my pussy. I send him a short video of me playing while watching the scene with quote "I'm busy, ttyl"

Another thing he hates is my shortforms. So all in all, I'm in for a treat when i go home. I have a rule not to come until Sir gives me permission, so naturally his next test is

Leo: naughty girl is playing with my pussy while at office huh? Such a dirty slut you are.

I take another video of me playing while saying "yes yess, I'm daddy's dirty little slut"

Ring ring ring..comes his video call.

Leo: you better not come without permission, slut he commands immediately.

Me: plss daddy..I'm soo ready

Leo: show me that wet pussy of mine. Is it wet enough?

I angle the phone so that my pussy is in perfect view for him

Leo: yea, now i can see that wet dirty disobedient pussy. Use your right hand to spread the lips... Ys just like that..rub your clit now..

Me: huh huh..will you let me come daddy? I ask ever so sweetly. But all i get is his hearty chuckle.

Me: pretty please? I whine and it slows my rubbing

Leo: don't slow down babygirl. Insert you finger and pump it nicely. Let me hear the wet noise. Be rough but don't you dare come.

I keep begging him, and he avoids me or instructs me to keep changing the patterns. I'm very much wet and need to climax soon.

Leo: stop and show me your fingers

I stop immediately but then show him my right hand fingers while continuing to rub my pussy with left.

Leo: Ivy, stop now and show me both your fingers. Don't make me repeat.

Me: whyy..i whine though show him my hands. See you happy now.?