Arc 2 Chapter 12 The Teen Devil Experience

A/N: Fun fact, the last two chapters were originally supposed to be the same chapter but I completely underestimated the length of it. Also I'm having a hard time thinking straight because I keep losing friends. If their is one thing yall do in life, try and keep a open mind around others.

------

Koneko and Y/N had opened the doors to the ORC with their off hands still clasped together. They walked in a saw smiling faces from Akeno, Asia, and Kiba. The later two were sitting but Akeno was standing before a surprising site. Rias and Issei were sharing a genuine hug, not some pervy dream but just master and servant bonding. 

Akeno: Wow! Rias is really into him!

Rias: Next time Issei, do your job well, whether there's a reward or not.

Issei: Yeah... cool.

They broke away from the hug, and stared at the rest of the peerage. 

Asia: Wow something must be in the air today! Oops! Wasn't supposed to say that sorry!

Issei: What do you mean Asia?

Asia: I really can't say!

Rias: I too would like to know?

Asia: I-

Y/N: Its okay Asia. we can take it from here.

Rias, Akeno, and Issei all looked at Y/N quizically. Only Akeno seemed to notice the interlocked hands and she quickly dropped her confused look and swapped it to one of surprise. 

Y/N: Koneko and I... have fallen for each other!

He said the last part a bit quicker than the first and tensed up a little after he said it.

Rias: Oh? Oh my! Really? When did this happen? That's amazing to hear!

Rias seemed to be shocked at first but then seemed to be genuinely overjoyed after her shock subsided. Issei still seemed to be processing the information.

Issei: So you guys are like a thing?

Y/N: I guess you could say that, the relationship part happened today but I've had my interest in Koneko for a little bit. While it wasn't love at first sight it was love at first knowing? Its hard to explain but after we got to talking it was just so... natural.

Rias: Aw that's so sweet! So how did Asia know?

Koneko: We four ate lunch together. 

Rias: So you all spent the day out together? How nice! I'm glad to hear my peerage is living up to its label as a family peerage. 

Issei walked over to Y/N and patted him on the back a big smile on his face.

Issei: Congrats dude! 

Y/N: Thanks man.

Y/N breathed an internal sigh of relief letting his tenseness go, feeling this in his hand Koneko let her guard down too. 

Bane: I'm glad that went well, I'd hate the situation you'd be in if that went poorly.

Y/N: Me and you both dude. 

Issei: Sorry to ruin the moment, but shouldn't we be out to deliver flyers now?

Rias: Actually, I've got a surprise of my own, you three won't need to worry about that anymore! 

Issei: So is this like a promotion?

Rias: You could look at it like that. Usually flyers are handed via familiar. 

Y/N: And what exactly is that?