Arc 2 Chapter 11 The Date

A/N: Hey guys hope y'all enjoyed last chapter I bet you didn't expect these chapters to be coming out so fast did ya? Also I bet you didn't expect that ending last chapter either. This season is gonna be full of surprises!

———

The two rooks broke away from the kiss and just stared at each other for a little while.

Y/N: What's come over me? What did I do that for? Did she want that? It just felt so natural!

Bane: Wow, that was unexpected. Looks like you're starting that family sooner than expected!

If Bane could roll on the floor laughing he would've, he quite literally sounded like he was dying of laughter. Y/N would've normally found this funny, but as of right now, he was panicking. Hard.

Y/N: Shut up! What the hell do I do?

Bane: First chill, just go with the flow, see what she does.

Koneko: So...

Koneko: That was so sudden, I didn't even think, I just fell into it, like a trance.

Koneko's face on the outside was dark and blank, more so than usual. Of course our MC being the way he is took this the wrong way.

Y/N: Oh shit she looks upset!

Y/N: I'm so sorry! I shouldn't-

Koneko: NO! I- I mean... no... I liked it.

She blushed hard and looked away. Brushing her hair out of her face and tucking behind her ear she turns to look back at him and gives him a small smirk. Y/N too was blushing, but couldn't stand to look away. 

Y/N: So... does this mean that... You know...

Koneko: I don't know... This hasn't happened to me before...

Y/N: heh. Me neither... Here! I have an idea, what if we spent the rest of the day doing stuff together and just see how it goes from there?

Bane: Did you just inadvertently ask her on a date?

Y/N: I think I did, and I kind of hope she says yes. I can't explain this feeling, I feel like I still don't know her well enough but I want to be with her?  But at  the same time, I'm starting to understand this love at first sight stuff.

Koneko: Erm- I- Sure!

This was the most Koneko had been flustered in a long time, sure she had perverts and other schoolmates that had called her hot and cute, but never anyone that outright wanted to be with her, and she had really never had anyone she wanted to be with back. She felt safe and loved, like she actually mattered around Y/N. Kind of how she felt when Rias took her in, but on a whole new level. Not to mention... He was totally her type.

Koneko: So what did you have in mind?

Y/N: Well for one this...

Y/N then got up and sat down next to Koneko, rather than be across from her. Then he looked at her at gave her a big smile. With Y/N's taller build for the Japanese he took up most of the booth, plus the fact that he is a man and needs to spread his legs at least a little. Its safe to say the two's thighs and legs were touching, this warranted a small blush from Koneko.

Y/N: And for the rest of the day. I'm not entirely sure. I know since I asked you I should be planning and leading it,  but since I'm still kind of new around here maybe you could show me around?

Koneko: That's rather bold Y/N, hmph, but maybe I could humor the idea.

She said this jokingly, putting a small tsundere like accent on it and crossing her arms. Just making her more cute in Y/N's eyes.